12

Author's pov

It was the next morning after the Engagement. Many were tired from last night's function, but the excitment in the desi shaadi wala ghar hadn't lessened, it was increased. The morning was filled up with laughters and tired faces of many.

The breakfast table was filled up with all the close family memebers who were having their breakfast, few hastily while few peacefully. Well the Dawood couzins had decided to have their breakfast in their lawn as it had been a longg time they didn't have a breakfast in the lawn.

The center table of the lawn was filled up with delecious breakfasts. The parathas made up in desi ghee, mutton karhai, which was Emir's favourite, and many more yummy items for breakfast. The idea for breakfast in the lawn was specified by Asher when he was having a late night talk with Eliza and Ayzal in Eliza's room to which they agreed and informed to Mehwish, Zayaan and Emir in the morning as Mehwish went to bed early and about Zayaan and Emir, God know's better.

The usual time at which everyone come for breakfast was 9:00 AM in the morning, but as they were awake till late night they decided to have their beauty sleep till extra one hour which would allow them to sleep a little extra, so they thought of meeting in the lawn for breakfast at 10:00 AM.

But Eliza being a not so morning person, didn't turn up in the lawn at 10:00 AM too. She was the biggest sleepyhead in their whole family! So right now, the Dawood couzins were waiting for Eliza to come.

"Yaarr aapi ko mainee kaha bhi thaa ke maximum 10 baje tak toh aajaye, ab tak padi soo rahi haii" Asher spoke groaning when he got to know that Eliza is still asleep. Well how he got to know was when he called her up because he didn't found her in the lawn yet.

Emir, Zayaan, Mehwish, Ayzal and Asher were already seated in the benches. There were total four benches in the lawn which were deeply detailed persian exported furniture with a golden edge center table.

Emir and Zayaan were sitting on a bench while Mehwish and Ayzal were already sitting infront of them with their heads engrossed in their mobiles checking out last night's pictures.

When Zayaan asked them asi konsi cheez mein dono ki shakalein jami hui hai, they just shut him up saying ke disturb na karo, kal ki pictures instagram per post kr rahe hai hum! While Emir was also engrossed in his mobile, not posting pictures but checking out the special pictures which he had ordered the photographer, paying him extra to picture Eliza's and Emir's many manyy pictures.

"Finally, princess victoria...uth gayi aap?" Zayaan spoke sarcastically when he spotted her entering the lawn rubbing her eyes, as he was already hungry but couldn't start eating as Emir didn't allow anyone to eat before she comes.

There came Eliza while rubbing her eyes, well she was dressed up in a crimson shalwar kameez because there were already guests in the home if she would show up in her night dress, her mother would taunt her saying itne toh kapde leti ho, aab kyu kahin ki bhikari bani phir rahi ho! You know desi mom taunts.

Her face proves that she was still sleepy but if she wouldn't have shown up, she knew Asher would surely throw a bucket of water on her to wake her up.

"Good morning" she spoke in a small voice and came sat across Emir and Zayaan beside Asher.

"Appi aapne zehmat hi kyu ki itna room ke bahar chalker aake, lawn mein aane ki, wo bhi apni precious neend barbaad karke" Asher said to Eliza but he later kept his gaze down when he saw Emir glaring at him.