Chapter 17

Lauren POV

Camila had left me stranded right after the kiss. I couldn't do anything but just watch her leave. It's like everyday I am being broken by the sight of her walking away from me. I'm left in this space that I can't help but get lost in. Yet again even if I'm with Camila I get lost too. Maybe the real reason behind it is that it's ok for me to get lost because I know she's there. It starts to become hell when she isn't. Everything seems like it with the silence fills in the gap between us. I can't believe I did that to her. How stupid am I to loose someone, like her.

I pulled out a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it up. It soon started to to smell in the bathroom and I suppose that's why one of the teachers came in. It was my English teacher ,Mrs.Mendoza. Oh how I hated her.
"Ms.Jauregui, smoking is prohibited in school grounds. I suggest you put that down and kill it before it kills you."
"Well you see ma'am you tell us to read and this is what I've learned."

I took it all in and said ,"it's a metaphor" right when I blew it on her face.

"Detention ,Ms,Jauregui! Meet me in my room immediately!"
She left like everybody else has. Of course I didn't follow. I took immediate action to find Camz.

Camila POV

She kissed me. She leaves them kisses me. She fucks someone and kisses me. She punched my boyfriend and kisses me. Well I could care less about Austin, but she kissed me.

I miss her lips, how the felt against mine. Her lips were the perfect color and shaped that will only match mines. I felt it and I know she felt it too.. I have to find her and explain the trail that she has left behind.