Chapter 11

Lauren POV

I went through all the floors of our hotel. Even calling all the girls and the managers. Tweeting our fans in search of Camila.

Every floors slowly filled with fans in search of me and the other girls. I quickly turned to the elevator that was straight my way. Pressing the down button as many times as I can the elevator rang. It slowly opened revealing Camila kissing... Austin?

"CAMZ! HOW COULD YOU!"

Camila POV

My phone buzzed receiving text to another from ..Austin.

Hey Cabello. Meet me at the lobby.
-
Don't ignore me Cabello. Don't play that game. You know what I can do.
-
Cabello! You got 5 minutes.
-
Maybe Lauren wants to know something about her Camz ;)

I ran down to seek for Austin and there he was. He ran to grab me before any fans could see bringing me to the back parking lot.

"What do you want?" I said bluntly.

He smirks and replies , "You."

"I'm clearly in a relationship and I'm not letting you ruin that."

I bolted away but he had the power to catch up.  Towards the elevator was on my left and I entered. And I'm not even surprised he got in.

"Cabello. You know you want me.."

He leaned in to kiss me ,but I didn't give in. Trying to push him away but I was weak. The elevator door opened and Austin broke off.

Lauren standing with tears streaming down her face. Looking like a mess, tired, and defeated.

"CAMZ HOW COULD YOU!"

She managed to let out before sprinting off to who knows where?

I slammed Austin down to the ground and made sure he regretted everything he did.

Running after Lo I went. She was nowhere to be found.

Where could she be?