AleX

The reports proclaimed 'infantilized youth discovered in home above mass grave'. My parents had fled eventually. They were up against forces they couldn't possibly comprehend or with stand. I begged him not to hurt them, you see after he had killed all my friends. I became withdrawn and dark as a small child and they could feel the presence over me.

The doctors... they were useless. He stood over them with his bloody claws aimed for there throats and physically stopped me from speaking to them. The priesthood came with there belts and rods and there exorcisms. "We shall not spare this child and spoil him for Satan". My family watched in horror at what happened.. what they had done, it seemed like The Inquisition... but the priests gave up on me thank God. They fled. My family was terrified when I woke in the morning soiled and covered in blood with no knowledge of what happened. They had heard reports of the priests gruesome corpses. the eyes burned out of them.

My family I swear They carry no blame for leaving me. The beautiful happy baby boy they once saw all the hopes for the world in, shining through, was gone. He had regressed to a demonic infant and they couldn't do anything but watch. Watching, trying hard to accept him, accept his abuse and care for him. They just couldn't handle any more and well they broke. My family's soles had been devoured. Not physically like Him, that Rat Bastard like he does. Like he had done to the priests but I was honestly kind of glad he did it to those evil sons of bitches.

I woke to find myself alone in the middle of the night alone with him. He spoke 'your pathetic parents abandoned you Alex but it's ok I'll just keep you little and I'll take over I'll kill everyone I'll nourish us with there soles I'm in charge now Alex. I'll take good care of you and this world will suffer Suffer for forcing us to be born in it...'

He did take care of me too for several years, he did. He Had kept his word so much so that they never would have caught us. In fact it was a mystery just how we were caught.

No doubt we were caught though. I was shipped into foster care with three years of lost time and still infantilized apparently it kept me calm and Kaotic was gone for a while. I became a teenager still in diapers but I lived normal. I even met a girl. Sereena

was her name I called her serene she also kept me calm and safe. We had a strange time though, since she had gotten me into the dark arts.

We met on a wonderful summer afternoon Sereena and I. Amusing taunts and peculiar pick up lines formed a fast and strong bond. We snuck into the drive in movies. where they were playing an old movie with real witchcraft in it and Sereena told me that some of the things in that movie were true with witches.

I laughed what are you a witch serene

she answered 'Yea you got a problem with my

abnormalities Diaper boy'

I proclaimed no I was just amused and interested.

I kind of wish I could be one. Magic might make life better real power you know.

A few nights later Sereena and I went to a graveyard had a bonfire and I was initiated under a full moon and my long happy relationship and training as a witch began.

We did all the standard Wicca things and other tropes from TV and everything we hunted ghosts and tried to document them. We had close encounters and I learned a bit about a natural healing and a natural spiritual warrior ability I had when I chased off a particularly strong and malevolent spirit that attacked us invisibly. We had a couple of wonderful summers together but things decided to happen to me again.

Kaotic was still gone but apparently supernatural hunters can be morons and just as dark as the things they hunt. It is darkness like this that can also infect you.