Chapter one

i follow behind vi as she grabs the ledge of the wall "we're almost there" she grins while we all scramble up the wall looking for ledges to grip onto.

she throws herself over the ledge as she reached the top of the wall "hey powder, via come take a look" she tells us as I roll onto the roof completely out of breath from climbing, "why the fuck did we have to climb" I pant "tired already?" vi teases grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the floor "shut up" I mumble pushing her shoulder as I walk past her and stand next to powder.

"woah" powder utters as she looks over piltover "nice getting above it all huh?" vi smiles as we hear a rumbling of an airship above us "one day I'm gonna ride in one of those things" powder says looking at the airship with admiration "and one day I'm gonna shoot one of them down" mylo claims imitating a gun with his fingers, vi pulled his arm down with a disapproving glare. "you never learn to shut up do you?" I grumble flicking his forehead. "bitch" he mumbles rubbing his forehead.

"vi are you sure about this?" claggor asks worriedly looking at the ground below us "look if we get caught we're-"
"we're not gonna get caught" vi interrupts, quickly jumping onto another building with the rest of us following her, "we'll be in and out before anyone notices" she assures us all.

☆☆☆

"alright everybody, follow me" vi instructs "and.. just don't look down" she adds knowing powder and claggor would probably freak about how high up we were. she slides down the roof, dangling over the edge and swinging onto the railing before jumping across onto the next buildings roof.

claggor is about to go next but mylo pushes him back with a smug expression, cracking his knuckles before doing the same thing that vi did and landing on the roof beside her looking very proud of himself. claggor quickly lands beside him causing the roof to make a large crash sound. "watch it" mylo mutters as claggor holds on to him to regain his balance.

I slide down the roof before grabbing onto the ledge and landing on the railing of the balcony and jumping over to the next roof. I bow jokingly which earns me a shove from mylo. "couldn't we have at least just walked there?" claggor groans beside me "gotta stay out of sight for this one" vi replies looking back up at powder.

I follow her gaze and look at powder, who is standing there looking down below with her eyes wide and a petrified expression on her face. "called it" mylo grumbles "this is on you vi"

"I'll get her" claggor offers "no," vi says quickly "powder, look at me." the young girl looks up from the view of the city below and turns her attention to her sister. "what did I tell you?" vi shouts up to her "that..." the blue haired girl begins taking a shaky breath "that I'm ready"

"that's right" vi confirms "so?"
powder inhales, her face still carries an anxious expression but there's a hint determination too.

she slides down with an anxious yelp before landing on the edge of the balcony like the rest of us did. she lets out a breath of relief before leaping over to us, I panic as I see her loose her footing and start to fall backwards over the edge. I grab her hand before she can fall "you did great pow" I assure as I pull her up. "thanks" smiling proudly up at me.

☆☆☆

we walk along the edge of the building trying not to fall, "what if vander finds out we're all the way up here?" claggor murmurs with an anxious tone "look around you. you think anyone topsides going hungry?" the pink haired girl points out to him looking at the surrounding city that openly displays its wealth "besides this is exactly the kind of job vander would've pulled when he was our age" she continues "I'm going, are you with me or not?"