Prologue

dear friend across the river, my hands are cold and bare

I hug the figure of my mother long after her breathing had stopped and her body became stiff and cold. I had hoped more than anything that she would wake up but she remained still and silent. I cried into her, the bleeding had stopped pouring from the wound in her stomach but the crimson liquid covered my torn clothes.

dear friend across the river, I'll take what you can spare.

the fighting had mostly stopped, now I was surrounded by the dead bodies of those who had lost. there were a few enforcers stalking around the area, looking for people still alive. I heard the quiet sound of a child singing but I paid no attention to it, i was to focused on my mother who was lay limp in my arms. I hugged closer to me hearing a few explosions behind me, even though she was gone I still thought she could protect me somehow.

I ask of you a penny, my fortune it will be

I looked up from my mother with a sniff, there was a man fighting an enforcer, there was a loud clanging sound as the enforcer was thrown against the side of the bridge.

I ask you without envy, we raise no mighty towers

two girls stood on the bridge, the older one holding the youngers hand. she looked at me with a mixture of sympathy and fear, as if she thought I might hurt her even if I was just a child. my tears were still falling, but not as heavy as before. I attempted to wipe them away but to avail.

our homes are built of stone, so come across the river

the man who had dropped the enforcer to the ground walked over to the two girls. the pink haired girl looked up at him, worriedly, she was seemed to be looking for her own parents.

the man casted a pitiful look at another area of the bridge where a woman with blue hair lay with blood splattered over her face. she looked similar to the two girls which lead me to assume she was their mother. the oldest dropped to her knees and started crying beside.thr man as her younger sister hugged her, she was probably to young to understand what was happening, at this point, I had started crying again.

my ears were ringing as the loud sound of metal hitting the floor as the large gauntlets were dropped from the man's hands.

he picked up the two girls first, I looked up at him desperate, I thought he was going to leave me on the bridge alone, but be picked me up too. he carried us over the bridge, on his shoulders i could see a clear view of piltover. I turned my head to the girl beside me who was glaring up at it like she had a vendetta against the place itself.

tears were still flowing from my eyes as I realised the only one who had been there for me the only person who had loved and cared for me, was gone. and now I had no idea what I was going to do.

And find the world below..

__________________________________________

A/n

OMG I HATE THIS BUT ITS THE BEST I COULD DO. I CANT WRITE EMOTIONS 💀THIS IS SO GOOFY LMFAO

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY ILY <33

P.S. Was watching Bojack horseman while making this, if yall watch bojack horseman pls tell me