:: ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡ.ꜱ ::

• Walker is about to leave for work, Y/n asks him if he's forgotten anything... •

[Walker POV]

Me and Y/n sat in my trailer while we waited for our call times to roll around. We weren't doing very many group scenes today, just a lot of Percy alone, so my call time was a lot earlier than everyone else's.

I was laying on the couch while Y/n sat at a small folding table in the corner of the trailer going over lines for later today. I glanced at the time at the top of my phone and quickly sat up, noticing how close it was to my call time. My sudden movement alerted Y/n who looked at me weirdly.

"Going to be late?" They questioned as if it was normal. Which, admittedly, it was. I nodded with a small 'yup' and started gathering my stuff from around the trailer. A knock sounded from the door of my trailer as someone yelled from behind.

"Walker! Your needed on set in 2!"

"Shit!" I hurriedly put on my flannel that Percy wore and rushed to the door. I had barely opened it when y/n called out from the table.

"Yo, Walker! You forgetting something?" I wasn't sure what they were talking about, I was certain I had everything. I only had one other thing I could think of that they were talking about, but surely they weren't. Right?

Instinctively, I moved across the room and placed my hand on the back of Y/n's head, leaning them back and placing a soft kiss against their lips. When I pulled away, Y/n's eyes were wide open.

"What?"

"I... I was going to say you forgot your phone." They pointed to my phone that I had left on the couch in my rush to get ready. I looked back at a flushed Y/n, an embarrassing red passing over my own face.

I stood up straight abruptly and dashed over to the couch, snatching my phone and rushing out the door of my trailer. I slammed it closed as I descend the steps, Y/n's laughs from inside making my ears turns warm.

A short one for you guys!