ASTORIA NIQUE.

" Take me to the moon , i wanna be with the stars , send me , send me into orbit ." - Alex Isley

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS THE LAST DAY TIL SPRING BREAKKKK!!",lanai bursts into you and aeris's room.

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT!",aeris yells at lanai and throws her pillow at lanai.

Lanai catches the pillow and starts twerking while singing sexy redd.

"Broo get cho dyke ass outta here!!",aeris screams, your in deep sleep like usual as you cuddle your fluffy white body pillow with your pink silky bonnet on.

Your drooling with your mouth open, lanai looks over at you and giggles, she whips out her phone then does a 0.5 picture of you while your sleeping, then she lays down next to you.

"Nah i just wanted to say that milo said we can stay home if we wanna.",lanai tells aeris while pulling her wedgie.

"Mm..– i know you aint pullin out a wedgie, nyny.",aeris furrows her eyebrows.

"Bro these boxers tight as fuck, i cant help it.",lanai whines, you finally wake up letting out a groan.

"Bru what time is it?",you ask with your sleepy raspy voice.

"You sound like batman.",lanai says jokingly as she laughs.

You sit up and that makes her sit up as well,"Its 7:21, milo said we can stay home since its the last day of school until spring break.",lanai explains to you.

"Oooohh..well ian goin then.",you purse your lips and lanai nods in agreement, so does aeris.

"I know zayan finna go to school just to see his new luh girl. I should steal her ass, she fine as fuck.",lanai brags as you roll your eyes.

"Girl give it a break.",you groan and she laughs while leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I love you, toriii.",lanai smiles with her teal braces showing, you cant help but smile at her.

"I love you too, nyny.",you pat her head and she keeps smiling.

"You heard that eri? she love me, loser.",lanai teases aeris as usual.

"Suck ma dick.",aeris says then lays back down fixing her blue silky bonnet and going back to sleep hugging her huge stuffed animal.

"Lets go to my room– cause eri bein a female dog.",lanai crosses her arms then you nod.

You both stand up, you slide on your fluffy slides then you both go to lanais room.

"We finna play that my hero academia game– cause i wanna.",lanai demands and you sit on her bed as she turns on her PS5.

She hands you the white controller and she sits down next to you using the black controller.

She goes into the my hero academia game and lets it load.

"Ima beat you ass with izuku bro.",you smirk ans lanai side eyes you.