" Money on my mind all i think about is bread , and tell yo bitch get off my dick. She keep tryna give me head. " - SOB X RBE

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

 ( its possible the girl on left MIGHT be a face claim in one of my next stories ! )

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

"Girl, cmon just invite dd so we can go.",kiyarah rolls her eyes with her arms crossed, shes been trying to get you to go to a pool party with her and your friends, but you dont think its good to go to a pool party while your taken.

"What if he dont wanna go?",you ask, thinking of the possibilities.

"Hes gonna wanna go, plus if he actually doesnt then just ask if you could go.",kiyarah shrugs then continues,"Just have fun, but dont cheat, you a loyal bitch."

"Yeah girl, i know.",you smile.

"Yeah you betta know.",ja'myron comes into your room, furrowing his eyebrow, seeing you, aeris and kiyarah sitting on your bed, discussing summer break plans.

"Ugh, you always eavesdroppin!",aeris tosses her sandal at ja'myron, he quickly shuts the door so it wont hit him as he laughs.

He opens the door again and smirks, picking up the sandal and tossing it back at her, she catches it.

He sucks his teeth then shuts the door, the three of you hear his footsteps leave the hall.

"Mmcht, why all yo brothers so damn cute?",kiyarah sucks her teeth, crossing her arms again as a smile creeps onto her face, biting her bottom lip.

"Girl..",you side eye kiyarah, she waves you off with her hand.

"So, whos all going again?",you ask, needing a reminder of everyone going to the pool party.

"Me, kiyarah, you, darrian, elijah, jeraine, eva, tamara, zayan and lanai.",aeris reminds you.

"Oh, dd is definitely gonna go then.",you shrug.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

"WHAT? You for real dont wanna go?",you ask david, whos sitting in his gaming chair, swaying in it with his phone propped up while you two are on facetime.