Chapter: 31-40

Chapter 31

On the morning of the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, Liu Yian boarded the train to Pingxian.

Watching the scenery passing by outside the window, Liu Yian felt a little sad and a little happy.

Sad that she had only been together with her parents and brother for a few days before they had to part again.

But she felt a little happy when she thought that she would soon see her partner.

She hoped that time would pass quickly, because only when the college entrance examination was resumed could she take her partner to study in the university of City B.

She only remembered that the college entrance examination was resumed in the second half of 1977, but she didn't remember the exact date. It was only 1976 now, and she had to wait another year and a half.

Alas...

The train arrived at the station in the evening, and Liu Yian got off the train with difficulty carrying her luggage bag. This time, Liu's mother stuffed her with a lot of food and daily necessities, and it was her uncle who helped her carry the luggage when she got on the train before.

She planned to see if there was any bullock cart at the station, and find one to take her to the production team.

Unexpectedly, she saw Luo Zhixuan standing at the entrance of the train station as soon as she got out of the train station.

"Zhixuan!" Liu Yian called him.

Luo Zhixuan heard the voice and looked in her direction, and saw the person he had been thinking about day and night for the past few days.

He walked quickly to her and helped her carry the luggage bag.

"Why are you here?" Liu Yian asked, she really didn't expect him to be here.

"Didn't you say you would come back on the sixth day of the New Year, so I rode my bike to pick you up in the afternoon." Luo Zhixuan didn't say that he actually came yesterday.

Because at that time Liu Yian only said the fifth and sixth day of the New Year, but didn't say which day it was. So on the afternoon of the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, Luo Zhixuan rode his bike to the county train station, but he didn't see anyone until the train stopped running.

Today he rode his bike again, and luckily he got someone as he wished this time.

Liu Yian's nose was a little sour, she blinked, and said: "I just said it would be around the fifth or sixth day of the Lunar New Year, what if I don't come back today?"

"Then I'll come tomorrow."

"If I have to wait for several days to come back, do you still come to wait every day?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I miss you so much, so I want to see you as soon as possible."

"..."

Liu Yian was speechless for a moment, she just looked at him. His eyes were dark and deep, reflecting only her figure, and the tenderness in his eyes made her want to indulge in it.

Finally, she couldn't help hugging him and then letting him go quickly, saying to him sweetly, "You idiot."

Luo Zhixuan put her luggage bag on the front of the bicycle, and Liu Yian sat on the back seat.

She hugged his waist with both hands, leaned her head on his back, and smiled as she told him about her experiences after returning to City B.

Luo Zhixuan listened carefully, responding from time to time, as if he could imagine her life in the past few days from her words.