Chapter 856-890

Chapter 856 This little brother is a little handsome 5

   Zhao Qiang was about to die of anger, he gritted his teeth, looked at Su Ye angrily, and roared in a low voice, "Little white face, you are lucky."

   This means, let Su Ye go, Yun Xi raised his eyebrows in satisfaction.

   Zhao Qiang turned his head to look at a few servants again, and said viciously, "Let's go."

   I lost my face, I was in no mood to eat this meal.

   Zhao Qiang couldn't imagine how the classmates who went back to school would talk about him in private.

   Yunxi didn't stop them from leaving either. She bent down to pick up the dishes on the ground and put them into the cart that stored the used dishes.

   Then, turned to look at Su Ye, "Come here."

  Su Ye frowned. In the crowd, everyone was looking at them. He didn't want to go there, so as not to cause any rumors.

   But she helped him just now, and he didn't even say thank you.

   After thinking about it, he raised his legs and walked over, first of all to say thank you, "Thank you for what happened just now."

   "No," Yun Xi said coldly, "I have led people to bully you many times before, and even slandered you everywhere. Just now, even if it was me, I apologized for the things I did in the past."

After    finished speaking, Yun Xi walked to the window and filled him with a meal.

  Su Ye looked at the food in his hand, a little stunned.

  He raised his head and looked at Yun Xi dumbfoundedly, "What is this for?"

Yun Xi coughed and said a little embarrassedly, "Well, it's the water cup you broke, it's only 3,000 yuan, not 20,000 yuan, and I deliberately designed it for you to break it, you eat first, wait After the meal, I will refund you the money you lost."

  Su Ye: ...

   He gritted his teeth, the veins on his forehead jumped, and he didn't know whether to be moved or angry.

He was frugal and put together all the living expenses and the money he earned from part-time jobs. He collected more than 5,000 yuan and returned it to her, but she now told him that the water cup was not 3,000 US dollars. It was still her. Deliberately designed him to break.

   He just said, in the middle of the night, why did she put her water glass on the water dispenser, so that he just wanted to get some water in the dark, but accidentally dropped her water glass on the ground and smashed it, causing a big disaster.

   It turned out that this woman did it on purpose.

  Su Yeqi's qi and blood surged up, his eyes went black for a while, and he could not wait to press this woman to the ground and hammer it.

   "Since you want to deceive me, why don't you continue?"

   "You just think my conscience found out."

   Yun Xi said with a guilty conscience and walked towards her position.

  After this episode, her food was cold, and she definitely couldn't eat it, and she wasn't going to sit down to eat, she just wanted to dump the leftovers and put away the plates.

   In the school cafeteria, students have to clear their own plates.

   "Xixi, don't you hate Junior Brother Su the most? Why don't you hesitate to offend Zhao Qiang and help him?"