Chapter 937 - 942

Chapter 937 Interstellar Realm of All Races 38

  Mu Ciye finally successfully entered the room and lived with Wen Yihuang in Yun's house, which made him almost happy.

   In the end, he was young, and he couldn't hide things, so it was easy for Wen Yihuang, who was very deep in the city, to see something.

   "Ci Ye, do you like Sister Yunxi?"

   The sudden question almost made Mu Ciye choked to death on his saliva.

   He looked at Wen Yihuang in a panic and bewildered, and said nervously, "Don't, don't talk nonsense, no, nothing?"

"Yes?"

  Wen Yihuang raised his eyebrows and smiled meaningfully, "Since you don't like Sister Yunxi, then I can chase her with confidence."

"Originally, I thought that Qingqing likes Xiuyu, and my Wen family can't feel sorry for you. If you like Sister Yunxi, as compensation, I don't have to fight with you, but if you don't like Sister Yunxi, that's just right... "

   "Brother Wen..."

   Before he finished speaking, Mu Ciye interrupted him eagerly, even raising his voice unconsciously.

   He looked at Wen Yihuang nervously and said, "Are you telling the truth? If I like Sister Yun Xi, you won't argue with me?"

"Ah..."

  Wen Yihuang laughed and said, "I said if, but don't you like Sister Yunxi?"

   "No, no..."

Mu Ciye hurriedly shook his head and said sincerely, "Brother Wen, okay, I admit that I like Sister Yun Xi, I used to be stubborn, I really like Sister Yun Xi, I like it very much, so don't like Yun Xi. Miss."

  The words have been said here, and he naturally guessed that Wen Yihuang had seen through his mind a long time ago, so he would have this question.

   So, what else could he not admit?

   If you don't admit it again, it would be hypocritical.

   No matter how pretentious you are, you can't really catch up with Yun Xi.

   "If you like Sister Yunxi, then you should do your best."

  Wen Yihuang did not promise him, but patted his shoulder lightly to cheer him up.

   Originally, no one can say about feelings. Although this kid likes sister Yun Xi, but sister Yun Xi may not like him.

   So, what's the use of his promise?

   However, Mu Ciye felt that he had been tricked and that his sincerity had been deeply hurt, so he glared at Wen Yihuang angrily.

   I'm so angry, I'm so angry...

  ...

   The nutrient solution distributed to all parties was all transported away.

   Originally, the subsequent free distribution to the whole people was the responsibility of the management at all levels. There was absolutely nothing to do with Yun Xi, but Yun Xi was still forced to work overtime by Wen Yue.

  Wen Yue asked Yun Xi to put on a white lab coat and filmed a promotional advertisement for nutrient solution.

   Even the content of the advertisement was written by someone, and the new nutrient solution was touted to the sky.

The purpose of    is to stimulate the enthusiasm of the planet's residents for the new nutrient solution to a greater extent, and reduce the resistance of the residents.