chp#8

Next day!

Jungkook: So how's my puppies today?
How are you yeonjun??

Yeonjun: I'm fine thank you kookie!

Jungkook: *coe at him* aww why are you looking sad Haan don't be sad come here

Yeonjun:*eyes sparkle, comes towards jungkook with excitement but his eyes widen when jungkook peak his cheeks softly. Shocked* ko..ok..I..e

Jungkook: *laughing* what?? Look at your face whyy blushing??

Yeonjun: kookie stop it! *Whining*

Jungkook: ok ok now go back!

Jungkook looks at everyone expect taehyung which makes him go crazy he started to hit his hands on bed ( thank god he didn't see the walls 😭)

Jungkook: tae tae tae *calling him but he is not listening or just pretending to not listening?

Taehyung: what don't irritate me go to your so called puppies and listen one thing I hate you the most!!

Jungkook eye's got teary but he doesn't show he smiles at taehyung and start to talk with his puppies!

Taehyung pov:

Ahhh whyy I'm feeling so angry first he makes my heart feels something something and now how can he kiss yeonjun in front of me like fuckinggggg in front of my eyes what he think of himself he made my life hell!

Jungkook: ok bye puppies meet you tomorrow!

Jungkook went to his office room and there he saw two mens sitting facing him back.

Jungkook: ehm ehmm!

Jungkook make voice to catch their attention but the next moment when the both males face him it left him with tears.

Jungkook: gummy and jakiee hyungie.

Jungkook call their names and run towards them and hug them tightly while crying loudly.

Jungkook: whtyy yowuu guess lewftt mewhhh I misswewdd youuu bowthh shooo velyyy mushhh.

Jackson: aww!! I don't know what are you saying but Babyy bunny stop crying look we are here for you! *Teasing*

Bogum: we missed you too baby small look you grow up.

Both Jackson and bogum starts to laugh at jungkook's crying face .

Jungkook: ahh stop it don't tease you look you both will never change*whining and sniffing*

The trio chit chatt for too long and then bogum and Jackson went to meet taehyung.

Receptionist: Mr. Kim someone is here to meet you go to the meeting room.

Taehyung pov:

The receptionist said that here is someone to meet me but cendrella meets me daily and I don't have someone besides him then who's there for me??
Taehyung with confusing mind goes to meeting room there he saw two males standing side by side looking outside the window!

Taehyung: who are you??

They both turn around with emotional face which makes taehyung to look at the flashbacks his eyes got teary after 2 years after that day when after graduation jungkook Jackson and bogum meets him after that day he got tears in his eyes which makes him mad on himself he made himself strong all those years just not to cry and there the two males whom he omce called friends makes him cry in seconds it makes him more angry and without a word he run form there and goes to the cabin sit on his bed and start to shout like the day when he first come in the hospital nothing change even after years.

Flashback:

After graduation jungkook Jackson and bogum went to taehyung house .when they reach their they saw the house which once decorated with glass furniture and accessories which takes a lot of efforts of taehyung and jungkook yes they both together decorate taehyung's house but now everything looks fucked up even the owner they goes inside and the scene Infront of them makes their heart break theres taehyung cover with blood surrounded with glass broken pieces it makes jungkook cry bit but thank god theres jackson and bogum were present to comfort him jungkook run towards taehyung but he listens to those words which surely break him to the core there taehyung was mumbling it because of you cendrella everything fucked up cause of you Jackson and bogum run out of the house to call someone for help because taehyung was breathless and breaking each and every part of the house jungkook was trying to hug him but taehyung pic up the bottle of alcohol and hit jungkook which makes jungkook head omit a lot of blood but that didn't stop jungkook from comforting his best friend jungkook with lot of pain still goes near taehyung to make him stop but all in vain taehyung push jungkook so hard that jungkook falls on the table made of glass which makes glass table to broken but there's jungkook who was laying in blood with his back covered with glass pieces
Jackson and bogum when enter the house and they saw there jungkook laying on broken glass table with blood flowing like river they come to jungkook and pick him up Jackson run outside and starts the car and they went to hospital leaving taehyung!

Present:

Taehyung pov:

No no noo what I did I hurt my cendrella how ??? I was not in myyy senses yess but he hurt me more he steal my first love yesss it's not myyyy mistakes with that thinking taehyung falls asleep.

On the other hand!

Jungkook: what happened you guys come early??

Jackson: he don't wanna talk to us he just run away!

Bogum: he look so change I'm feeling pity!

Jungkook: *crying* it is all cause of me why I fall in love with him I break him!

Jackson: but kookie did you know why he hurt you he loved you and care for you but whyy he is behaving like that to you??

Jungkook: I don't know I don't know whyy he starting hating me he didn't even know that I love him*crying*

They both hug their bunny but bunny was in his thoughts!

Flashback:

After 1year of graduation:

In this one year everything change bogum open his hotel and Jackson become a engineer and our kookie becomes a psychiatrist.

In this one year jungkook never leaves taehyung's side even taehyung beats jungkook even push him various tim outside his house but jungkook never loose hopes but today he was sitting with his gummy and jakiee hyungie when they decide to admit taehyung in Seoul mental asylum where jungkook works.

The trio decided to goes to the Tigers house.

Tae: ohhh welcome welcome sir and mamm it's my hotel do you want to know what my hotel name is so the name is "IU" isn't it too good?? *Taehyung said excitedly*

They all look at taehyung with emotional eyes .

Bogum: I have one request Mr. Chef!

Tae: yess yess tell me plzz it is time to go home my wife iu will be waiting for me.

It makes jungkook to cry he run outside sit in the car and started to cry!

Jackson: ohh you wanna go home let's go we will drop you.

Bogum: yes yes let's go.

Taehyung: really thank you lets go!!

They take taehyung with them self.

Jungkook: Mr.jimin he is the patient I was talking about!

Jimin: ok Mr. Jungkook takes him to your cabin.

Tae: where I'm where imm take me too IU plzz she will be waiting for me I have to goo home?? *Shouting*

Jungkook takes taehyung to his cabin and place him on his bed but taehyung started to destroy everything making every patient scared of him

That was the last day when taehyung meet Jackson and bogum that was the last day when he cry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.