chp#10

Next day at mental hospital!

Jungkook: Mr.jimin I'm handling cabin number 1 from the past 2 years and patients are not recovering fast I'm done with it! *Jungkook said to jimin sadly*

Jimin: *jimin look at jungkook with sad and loved eyes* hey jungkookshii it's not your fault ok we all know how professional you are just give them a little time

Jungkook: You know about taehyung right?

Jimin: Mr.jungkook I know everything but it's not your fault it's just he don't want to recover hmm! *Said lovingly*

Jungkook: hmm but... *Jimin cut him in middle*

Jimin: no buts just focus on your work hmm and forget about taehyung you knoww ummm.... I like you....ummm give me *this time jungkook cut him*

Jungkook: aham Mr. Jimin you are very nice but I need time you know... *Fiddling with his fingers*

Jimin: ohh yeah yeah*lip tight smile*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook come to his cabin and greet everyone with his usual smile and start his daily checkup but taehyung when he look at jungkook his blood boil and started to shout at jungkook.

Taehyung: Can't you just leave me alone I said it before you are making me mad just don't show me your facee plzz leaveeee *taehyung shout with all his force*

Jungkook eyes started getting teary he look at taehyung with so much pain.

Jungkook: Sorry *jungkook whispers but audible for taehyung*

Taehyung: huh? Sorry? *Taehyung start to laugh like manic*

Jungkook: *he run from there while crying*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook went inside his office room and kneel down started to cry.

Jungkook: I'm sorry taehyung my tae I'm sorry plzz it hurts it hurts so bad I love you I don't want to hurt you plzz*jungkook place his hands on his ears and starts to mumbles sorry's . Thats when his phone rings he pick-up the call

Jungkook: he..LL.o?

IU: kook?

Jungkook: what?

IU: I want to meet you can we meet? Now?

Jungkook: hmm come to hospital then?

IU: ok!

With that they cut the call after 10 or 15 minutes IU arrive and directly go to meet kook .

IU: look koo it's not your mistake or neither mine we have to plan something to bring our tae back?

Jungkook: I don't know my mind is not working right now!

IU: koo look don't be sad hmm!

Jungkook: IU can you give me a favour?

IU: umm... What favour koo?

Jungkook: ummmm... Can you plzz.. you know.... Meet tae.. umm.. and tell him you give him a chance to love you.. umm... And assure him that you'll fall in love with him... Just give him a chance and I trust that he will be alright.

IU: you are unbelievable koo how can I fake my love?

Jungkook: no no I'm not saying to fake it I believe that tae is so handsome that you will eventually fall in love with him IU plzz??

IU: what about you koo I'm ready to be in relationship with him but what about your feelings?

Jungkook: I don't care are you listening I don't care about myself all I care about is him all I want is his happiness all I want is to see him smile ohkyy *jungkook shouts a little*