chp#12

Day's started to pass jungkook was missing taehyung and taehyung meet IU daily they started to get comfortable with each other so let's look what they are talking today!

IU: hahaha look taehyung it's so funny like what he is doing*IU said while showing something on her phone*

Taehyung: hahaha really this is so insane of him fuckk... *Laughing*

IU: you look really handsome when you laugh plzz laugh often*shyly*

Taehyung: umm...yeah Thanks I guess.. *said while scratching his neck*

IU: you didn't tell me how I'm looking today like literally I spend 2 hours to get ready.

Taehyung: OMG 2 hours*laughing*

IU: hey don't make fun ok I just do that for you! *Fake anger*

Taehyung: ohh yeah of course you look stunning btw! *Smiling*

IU: hehe I knew that! 😁

Taehyung look at IU then look down suddenly he remember something

Flashback:

Taehyung: cendrella hurry up we are getting late for the party everyone will be waiting for us.

Jungkook: yeah I'm coming just wearing shoes.

Jungkook was in his room getting ready for the party and taehyung was waiting outside the room for jungkook to come so that they can go for birthday party of jackiee.

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook that's when the door open revealing jungkook looking all preety no no beautiful ohh no stunning not that but amazing, great, good , just so perfect.
Taehyung was stunned after looking at jungkook that he forgets that he was staring at his best friend from the past 5 minutes and jungkook was all red by now shyly looking down while blushing and waiting for taehyung to say something.

Taehyung: You were wasting your time doing makeup? *Still staring looking at jungkook with heartyy eye's*

Jungkook: oyee taehyung I don't do makeup it's my natural beauty*flip his hair*

Taehyung: really woww cendrella you are so damn gorgeous even without makeup wohoo I'm so lucky*looking at jungkook like he is going to devour him any second*

Jungkook become all tomato while blushing mess and hit taehyung chest*woww wifey material*😂

Jungkook: stop it now you are not getting late Mr.tae?

Taehyung: ohh yeah yeah let's go*still staring at jungkook*

Jungkook blushes.

Taehyung come close to jungkook and give a smooch to jungkook cheeks.

Taehyung: my cendrella my honey cheeks*whispers*

Jungkook: *look at taehyung eyes and whispers* YOURS.