Chapter 2: The New Girl, Tina.

After a normal day, things started to roll at the usual pace when the classroom got it's first new person. Tina, sitting all the way in the back, being the shortest person could only hear the girl's name Opal Oval. She could hear Mr. Snorington walking up to the front of the room his feet beating up the floor as he took each step. After the girl finished introducing herself, he butted in.

     "Well, isn't that interesting? We have ourselves two students with shapes in their names." Mr. Snorington, standing tall enough for Tina to see him staring right at her. She wasn't sure if she was suppose to alert the new girl to who she was or if he was going to. All she kept praying was whoever she was, she wasn't going to be a bully. Maybe a friend? Shapes have to stick together don't they?

     "Really?" the girl said after a moment. Her voice perked up after finding this out, "Who is it?"

     "We have a Tina Triangle. She sits in the back, you see her over there?" Mr. Snorington pointed her out. Tina's eyes widened as she didn't have time to slink down in her desk to hide.  "If you want you may take the empty seat next to her."

     The girl did not fight or argue, she walked toward the back where Tina was. She felt like fainting until she saw the girl who turned to her and smiled. After that, the class proceeded with things, and Tina took a breath. The girl was smallish like her, with a slim nose, and freckles. Not intimidating nothing like she imagined the girl would be. She did not look like everyone else around her.