🩷Love At First Sight: Window x Jeff (Wholesome)🩷

Details:
Window is Female
Jeff is Male

It was raining heavily outside the hotel, and the sounds of raindrops hitting the building made a soothing and relaxing sound, bringing peace to the entities residing the hotel.

But one entity wasn't that sociable. We're talking about Window, who always sat outside the windows of the hotel, watching the entities from afar, not wanting to make a single interaction with them.

And just like the other days, Window was outside the lobby window, watching some of the entities talk, the rain soaking her wet, but she was used to it already.

"And then, I rebounded, taking him off guard, and killing him!" Ambush said excitedly. "C'mon man, you know we heard this story like a million times already, it's nothing revolutionary." Rush retorted, unamused.

"You're just jealous I'm an upgraded version of you, Rush." Ambush mockingly said. "I know that, but that doesn't give you the right to brush your abilities in our face!" Rush replied back, anger filling his blood.

"Stop with this already." Screech said, stopping the discussion. "We're tired of hearing your yapping over and over again. Like, can y'all give it a break?"

"Sorry, Screech. We'll try to discuss this somewhere else." Ambush and Rush said in unision, bolting out of the room. "This bullsh*t every single day..." Screech groaned, flying out of the room.

Window watched the conversation from afar, and already knew the entities really well, but she wanted to know one entity that she didn't know yet. One entity called 'Jeff', and she looked forward to knowing him.

Window went towards the courtyard, entering it, and going towards the doors in a previous way, determined to look for Jeff.

There were some close calls for Window where she was almost seen by some of the entities, like Rush and Ambush themselves, and she almost ran into El Goblino, who was snatching some coins from drawers.

And so, Window reached room 52, and she saw a shop, a skeleton, and Jeff himself, adjusting his items. "Hey, there! Wanna buy something?" Jeff asked, looking at Window.

"...H-heya there..." Window said timidly, looking at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. "Are you new here? Never saw you around here." Jeff commented, looking at Window with curiosity in his eyes.

"K-kinda..? I just don't show up much..." Window said timidly. "Oh. You're one of those rare entities, aren't you?" Jeff concluded.

"I guess so..." Window said, almost sounding like a whisper. "Hey... It's alright. Despite the fact that I'm a passive entity, it's ok if you want to talk to me." Jeff said, worried.

"...Thanks, but that's not the case... I'm passive too, but I'm just a bit... antisocial." Window said, slowly stepping closer to take a better look at the tentacle entity. "Oh, ok then, I respect you and your personal space." Jeff said, looking at the smiley face entity.

Both of them kept interacting with each other, and as time passed by, Jeff saw how Window had a great personality, and wanted to help her on her socializing skills.

"Thanks for the offer Jeff, really." Window thanked Jeff. "That's what friends are for, right?" Jeff said, Smiling with his eyes. "... You consider me a friend..?" Window asked, confused, yet happy. "... Yeah? Why so?" Jeff asked, confused.

"... It's just that I don't have any friends, y'know..? I'm used to watching everything from afar, without getting too close..." Window sadly said, looking at the ground. "I see... Sometimes it's very hard to leave your bubble of comfort, but in the end, it'll all be worth it." Jeff said, patting Window's head.

"... Thanks a lot, Jeff." Window said, hugging him. "You're welcome, fella." Jeff said, hugging Window back.

" Jeff said, hugging Window back