1.4,Deal

Leray-

I was thinking deeply what happened to Eira after seeing Kian there..I was really confuse It's just a deal what is to worry alot?Is there something else??I was in a deep thought until i heard her sound.
"Leray! Get all the information about Kian soon"
Eira said while entering her mansion,as soon she stepped inside ,Lara greeted her with a warm smile

"Are you alright dear???"Lara asked Eira,
Isaw the change in her face Her eyes which was giving,dark aura was completely changed into calm one,I could see the worry in Lara's face even she is smiling.And I can see the concern in her eyes.But the way Eira replied to her make me surprise,her voice was calm.

"Don't worry,I need a coffee"Eira said.
Lara went to kitchen to make her coffee as I turn towards her and saw she got a call,but she reject it.Who is that??Why did she reject it??Is there something I don't know??!

"Better don't forget Leray"Eira said I nodded multiple times as she walked away.
I hope she will clear my thoughts soon.

Author-

TIME SKIP

Next day,

Today is the day to Sign The Deal!
Eira was in her thoughts as a knock on her cabin door was heard."come in"

Eira said as Leray came inside with a file in her hand,she placed the files infront of her.
"Mam the informations"Leray said as Eira hummed in response.She bowed and left the cabin.
Eira opened the file as her lips formed a slight smirk.She read ever single infromation about Kian,but the smirk havn't left her lip as the smirk grew wider.As she closed the file she got call.
"Speak" Eira said.

"They are here mam" Leray replied
"Let them in" Eira said and hang up
within a swift response she heard a knock.

"Come in"
Her voice was deep and sharp.
Door was open by Leray,
A Handsome man with his head up,dressed himself in a black suit which suits him like hell,giving an evil aura,And his whiskey eyes looking sharply nd deeply towards Eira as Her blue glooming eyes met his whiskey eyes.

"Welcome Mr Kian"
Eira said with her calm voice,It makes him somehow feel something inside him.
"Thanks Miss Eira"
He replied with his deep calming voice while sitting opposite to her,she felt like heat covering her cold body.They stare at each other without saying anything,they feels something for each other.
"I hope you know every single details about me.Right Mr Kian?" Eira asked without breaking their eye contact.

"Your guess won Miss Eira" Kian replied while giving slight smirk.

"Well Are you ready to sign it Miss Eira?"
He asked her but she didn't replied,she stared at him deeply to undrestand whats going on his mind.
He was surprised and happy too,didn't showed it.
"If you are staring at me like this,I won't hesitate
to taste your lip Miss Eira"He said deeply which sends chills throughout her whole body but she didn't showed it ,but she smiled,

His heart skipped a beat.This is the first time he saw her smile.It is beautiful.

"Let's sign it already"

Eira said with her deep voice.
"Yeah.But let me introduce more Miss"

He said,
but-

"The Son of Mr Lourane,
Mother passed away when you are 17y/o,
Have a Brother not own name,JEYUN.
Am I right Mr Kian?"she asked him

"Pretty insteresting!"He answered with a smirk.

"After signing the deal , We will become a
Married couple.I hope you are aware of it."
he said,She nodded in response her eyes never left his."So lets sign it"

As they signed the deal as well as they are now married couple.