1.10,Never leave you

Author-

Eira looking, outside where there the little stars and a moon is visible.Kian staring her side profile.She took a deep breath before starting her story.

"When I am 5 years old, My mom married again just for gaving me a father.He runs a small business that time,so he shifted to our house.Along with him there was a boy who is age of 7.His name was Jeyun,My step brother.

When I saw him first ,He was so sweet.
I loved my Step father,He too loved me or faked those love and me being fool fall for it.We started to leave happily.After years,I started to see bruises in my mother's body.I asked her but she said it'si because of careless.

I shrugged it off but I started to feel uneasy around everytime I saw Jeyun.I don't know but his stares starts to make me feel disgust.But I was so blind not to realise it.The day I turned 18,it was the wrost day of my life and it will remain worst in my every life."

She said as she cried hardly,Kian hugged her tightly,he didn't utter a word.He want to know everything.He kept quiet untill she calmed herself.
She kept her head in his well bulid chest,her eyes is red,tears are flowing lightly as she continued.

"I gone out with my friends,mother already told me to come home early to celebrate my birthday.So I was really happy to celebrate with them.When I reached home I was greeted by no one,I heard some sounds from upstairs.I climbed up,I heard my mother's voice.
She was begging,begging to stop.

I feel like my heartbeat stoped.I heard my stepfather's sound as well.He is shouting at her.My whole body feel numb Tears starts to flow from my eyes.I banged the door and shout like a manic person to open the door.I was crying hardly when I saw Jeyun.He was supporting his father.

He.He Hee wass FUCKING BETRAYING US for moneeyyy!!We were soo blind to trust them.Believe them.When the door was opened I rushed inside not caring about my bitchy stepfather.Thats when I saw my mother laying fully naked,bruises on her each part of body.No movements,Ik she is no one.

I cried.I cried till there was no tears left.They also gone after taking everything they wanted.Being alone,Nothing was there for me.No one was there,Nothing to eat.I couldn't eat anything.

Everytime I close my eyes her face will come in my mind.I started to hate,hate.I just want them to feel the pain and Die And I will.Today he called me Kian he he make me disgust on myself.
she said while sobbing and cried hard in his embrace,He patted her head and calmed her.

"Am I know who was your stepfather?"
He asked,his voice says he knew who will be it but he want to confirm it.She closed her eyes and looked his eyes.He got the answer of his question.

"No matter,I will always be there for you sweetheart.If he tried to touch or hurt what is mine.I won't leave anyone even if he is my So called Father and My Fucking Step Brother."He said.His voice was giving the pain he goes through in past.She don't know what it is,but she know he will tell her one day.She didn't asked anything.All she have now is only him,a shoulder to lay her head,to hold her when she is going to fall is all Him.

"You Hate your Father?"She asked.
"Yes I do."He said,no emotions in his voice.
"Why?"She asked,now she want to know why.

"He left me and my mother for someone when I was turning 1 year old."He said stroking her hair,as she kept her head in his chest.She closed her eyes feeling his warmth,she do have dried tears in her face.

"That someone was my Mother.Right?"she asked,as he chuckled hearing her."Hmmm."He said.
"Your father left you and your mother for My mother.Yo-You want re-revenge?"She asked her voice cracked a bit,she tried hold back her tears in the thoughts that he will leave me when he take revenge.
"Never,ever princess."He said as he made her look at him.

"Once he left us,our life became beautiful,My mother came to know he is having affair with one of our maid.Later mother spotted them fucking eachother.My mother never told me about this when I was in the age of 10,She told me the reason why He left us and also that maid died in car clash after that,Jeyun was his responsibility.

But two years after he used to often visit us along with his mistress son.I really hate him,when he entered our life again,the peace was lost and When I was 17 My mother passed away,But I was abroad when I came to know the actual reason I was in great shock.Why did he even came to my life?I hate myself because his blood is flowing through my body.I hate it,But there was a letter in my drawer when I came back.

When I read it,it was from my mother.She mentioned her illness because how brutally she suffered when I am not there.And she also mentioned me to save you and your mother.I started to search for you and your mother but I don't know anything.At last I found you after three years of searching.

I found you sitting infront of your mother's graveyard,I was too late,Too late.But I started to follow everywhere you go.In this journey I found 'My Self Falling for you Deeper .'

When I came to know Jeyun start to stalk you,I decided no matter what I will protect you,
And I will make you mine."
He said and stared at her as she stared at him back.

Their eyes showed the emotions of being alone for these years.Feeling the same pain,the situation they gone.Their eyes hold love and to protect each other.At last tears flowed from his eyes as well as her eyes too.She wiped his tears away using her palm.

She connected her forehead with his and closed eyes.
Staying like this for almost 5 minutes she opened her eyes and kissed his eyes.She cupped his face in her palm.Staring his whiskey eyes she smiled lightly.

"I will never leave you."These words left from her mouth as she connected her lips with his,a passionate kiss which hold nothing but only love,He too kissed her back with same love.

After few minutes of kissing they broke apart their lips.
Smiling each other,He again connected their lips,but now with something else.She smiled,as she wrapped her hands in his neck and her legs wrapped in his torso.He stood up holding her,he squeezed her butt in which she response with a slight moan.

They didn't thought to break their kiss as their tongue fought for dominance,he won exploring her mouth.They finally reached their room she unbuttoned his shirt,so do he?

Taking off all clothes from their body while helping each other,She layed in bed,while he started to mark her as his,only his.He stared to go down,kissing her from lip to down,she shivered,It's her first time feeling this.And she is happy he is the one touching and marking her.

He snatched the protection before connecting each other.They became one.The room was filled with her and his melodious moans and body clapping sounds.
Being tired from office to extremely tired after their round she collapsed herself in his arms right away after releasing.

He cleaned himself before cleaning the mess they created just ago,He smiled looking his wife who is sleeping cutely.After he is done with cleaning he layed down,He took her in his arms,her naked body pressing into his he groaned a little.she snuggled to his neck more while he rubbed her sensitive part slightly before drifting to his slumber with a smile.