road to healing part 3

As Shubman stirred from his slumber, he glanced at the clock and saw it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Realizing he needed to finalize his plans, he reached for his phone and dialed a number.

"I'm coming today, be ready, okay? I want everything in place," Shubman said with determination to the person on the other end of the line.

"Sure, Mr. Gill. What time will you be arriving?" the voice on the phone responded.

"I'll be there by noon," Shubman replied confidently.

"You know she misses you, Gill. You're her drama king, Shub," the voice teased, revealing the caller to be Abhishek Sharma, Shubman's childhood friend.

"Yeah, I miss her too. But don't mention it to her yet, Abhi," Shubman said, his voice softening with nostalgia and affection.

"Okay, take care of yourself," Abhishek replied.

"You too," Shubman said before ending the call.

The conversation between Shubman and Abhishek flowed smoothly, capturing their camaraderie and hinting at a deeper connection between Shubman and the person they were discussing.

As the morning sun began to illuminate the Sharma mansion, Shubman gently kissed Ishan's forehead before slipping out of the room, leaving him to rest for a few more hours. With a determined resolve, he murmured softly, "I will heal you, Ishan," before heading downstairs to prepare for the day ahead.

By seven o'clock, the rest of the family had gathered in the living room, their concern evident as Ishan remained absent. Shubman approached Hardik, Rohit, and Virat, sharing his plan to assist Ishan with his morning routine.

"Brothers, we need to help Ishan with his bath," Shubman said earnestly, knowing the challenges they would face due to Ishan's aversion to water caused by his drug use.

The three brothers nodded in understanding, ready to support Ishan in any way they could. However, they knew that convincing Ishan to take a bath would not be an easy task, given his fear of water.

As they made their way to Ishan's room, they found him sitting on the edge of his bed, lost in his own thoughts. Sensing their presence, Ishan looked up, his eyes clouded with uncertainty.

"We're here to help you, Ishan," Hardik said gently, his voice filled with compassion. "Let us assist you with your bath."

Ishan hesitated, the fear of water evident in his eyes. "I... I don't know if I can," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Rohit stepped forward, his expression reassuring. "You don't have to face this alone, Ishan," he said softly. "We'll be right here with you every step of the way."

With a sense of trepidation, Ishan allowed his brothers to lead him to the bathroom, his heart racing with anxiety. As they filled the bathtub with warm water, Ishan's hands trembled, his fear threatening to overwhelm him.

Shubman knelt beside Ishan, offering him a comforting smile. "You're stronger than you think, Ishan," he said encouragingly. "We're here to support you, no matter what."

With a deep breath, Ishan tentatively stepped into the bathtub, the warmth of the water enveloping him like a gentle embrace. His muscles tensed with fear, but he forced himself to relax, drawing strength from the presence of his brothers by his side.

As the water washed away the physical and emotional residue of his struggles, Ishan felt a glimmer of hope stirring within him. With each passing moment, the fear that had once gripped his heart began to loosen its hold, replaced by a sense of peace and renewal.