Eternal Love

On that fateful 14th of April, as the battle between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings raged on, Ishan Kishan found himself in the crucible of pressure. His heart raced with anticipation, knowing he needed to deliver a stellar performance after a string of lackluster matches.

Unbeknownst to Ishan, Shubman Gill, his beloved, watched from afar, concealed in disguise. Shubman's heart ached with worry, sensing Ishan's mental fatigue and burdened by his own fears for his boyfriend's well-being.

As Ishan took to the field, his nerves were palpable. But with each stroke of the bat, he found his rhythm, his confidence growing with every run scored. Rohit Sharma's guiding hand and encouraging words provided a lifeline amidst the chaos.

When Ishan reached the milestone of 95, the air crackled with anticipation. With determination burning in his eyes, he aimed for the boundary, but suddenly, the world around him blurred. Ravindra Jadeja's ball whizzed past, unseen by Ishan, as his vision faltered.

Summoning every ounce of strength, Ishan managed to eke out a single run, completing his century. Tears welled in his eyes as he raised his bat in triumph, his achievement resonating with the crowd.

Amidst the jubilation, Ishan's weakness became apparent. As he stood at the non-striker's end, his head heavy and spinning, disaster struck. He stumbled, falling into Jadeja's waiting hands, unconscious and vulnerable.

"Ishan!" Jadeja's cry pierced the air, summoning the umpire, Rohit, and Dhoni to his side.

Meanwhile, in the pavilion, Shubman's heart froze as he watched in horror. His premonitions had come true, and tears streamed down his face as he clung to Ritika for support.

On the field, Ishan lay cradled in Jadeja's arms, his consciousness slipping away. Rohit's voice trembled as he sought help, while Hardik fought to contain his emotions.

Amidst the chaos, Mahi remained calm, checking Ishan's pulse with practiced hands. "He's unconscious," he announced, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily on them all.

As Ishan was whisked away for medical attention, Shubman rushed to his side, his heart heavy with guilt and fear. The ground fell silent, the match forgotten as concern for Ishan consumed them all.

binding teammates and rivals alike in a shared sense of humanity. And as Ishan fought for his life, love remained the unwavering force that held them all together, offering solace in the face of uncertainty.

As the paramedics rushed Ishan to the dressing room for urgent care, Shubman's heart raced with panic. Hardik, already there for Ishan, stood by his side, a pillar of support in the storm. To Hardik, Ishan was more than a teammate; he was like a little brother.

As Shubman arrived, his eyes filled with tears, he spotted a man attempting to enter the dressing room. Instinctively, Hardik moved to intercept, but the man's voice halted him in his tracks. "Hardik bhaiya... mera Ish," the words were choked with emotion, and Hardik instantly recognized the voice—it was Shubman.

Without hesitation, Hardik embraced Shubman, understanding the depth of his anguish. Together, they entered the dressing room, where Ishan lay, pale and still, under the doctor's careful examination.

Shubman's heart shattered at the sight of Ishan's frail form. With trembling hands, he reached out, gently kissing Ishan's knuckles, tracing the contours of his face, and tenderly caressing his cheeks. Each touch was filled with love, a silent plea for Ishan to wake up and return to them.

As the doctor continued their examination, Shubman's emotions threatened to overwhelm him. He whispered words of love and encouragement to Ishan, his voice choked with tears. In that moment, amidst the beeping of medical equipment and the hushed tones of concern, the bond between them was palpable—a love that transcended the boundaries of the cricket field.