The night the moon is at it's brightest peak finally comes. And it happened to be the day Nomi turns 10 years old. Him and Rykis made sure her birthday was the best thing that's ever happened to her. She loved the present they both worked so hard to save up for as well.

But, he once again finds himself dragging his feet through the decrepit city streets. His body feels heavier than it's ever felt before. Because he has to go and meet, The Viper. He tells himself he must be special, because she isn't known for personally meeting her puppets unless it's to collect payment. . . or kill them.

He meets her at the location attached to the Mission File. To his surprise, it's in the apartment buildings where Rykis nearly had a heart attack "saving" him from. Only, the location led him to a different apartment than the one he fell asleep in.

He seats himself on a dusty recliner that is placed in sight of a few different ways she could be entering.

What does she even look like? He asks himself, which causes him to further realize that he also doesn't know what she sounds like either. He still keeps on alert for her. He tries to feel the atmosphere for a change in energy. It isn't for a while he feels one that seems more. . . alive? He focuses on the energy, it seems weaker than he would think.

Strangely, it gets stronger. Lykas realizes that the person whom it belongs to is very far away. By the time he hears footsteps, his head is pounding with a splitting headache and the world seems to be spinning. Soft, melodic whistling can be heard echoing through the halls of the apartment building. Only growing more majestic and clear as she draws closer.

Lykas sees a tall woman step into the apartment he's waiting in. Half of her face is covered by a blind fold, but the bits he can see look well defined and stunning.

Her venom red lips curl into a sinister natured smile, allowing sharp snake-like fangs to peak out from beneath them. "Your Boss was correct about you, you do show up early." Her voice sounds smooth, and relaxing. But the comfort is outweighed by the sheer violence and sinister energy radiating from her.

Lykas nods his head as she closes the door to the apartment behind her. She becomes more clearly now. He can see tints of red where blood from her victims has splashed onto it. Her hair is long and kept in a braid, the braid is laced with what looks like dead vines.

Her skin looks to be pale, and her clothes are well kept and surprisingly modern but with an old fashioned style. "I wished to give you background on my request for you personally. I wanted to see what little boy my dear good friend prioritized so much." She smiles sweetly at him, her smile sends chills to run down his spine.

"Your head would look so delightful to add to my collection. Almost makes me want you to fail." The Viper is now close enough to where Lykas can smell her scent. A mixture of sugar and poison. She gently hooks a finger beneath his chin and she tilts his head up. He can feel her eyes studying each of his features, even through the blind fold covering her eyes.

Lykas keeps his eyes forward, he doesn't dare look at the blind fold. He can feel her sharp, claw-like nails scraping against his cheek. "Hm. You look very feminine for a boy. How old are you?" Lykas feels his blood run cold, "I'm. . . 19." He says, pushing past the lump in his throat.

The Viper lets out a chuckle of amusement. "Ah, I see now. You must really be a girl." Boss doesn't know that. Can she smell it on me? His eyes stay forward. "I appear more girly because of my species Madam. I'm a half breed, that's how me and my siblings got placed here." This answer seems to satisfy her, but he can see she still doesn't exactly believe him.

"Well, then I hope the disguise I've made for you is still suitable. Now, let's get down to business. Shall we?" Lykas nods his head, he finally gathers the courage and looks into the blind fold.

The Viper seats herself on the couch that's beside the recliner, her back now facing the door. "I used to be good. . . partners with this organization. They called themselves the Black Mamba. The leader did me very dirty. . ." Lykas can see her trying to keep her composure as she tells him a small amount of the background. She appears to be calm, but he can see the slight trembling of her hands.

"He killed my sister. And your Boss has told me things about your relationships with your siblings, so I figured you could relate to my hatred more." Lykas nods his head, he puts himself into her shoes. He can feel rage boiling in his blood if he ever found out someone killed his siblings.

"I can see why you wanted me now." He says, The Viper has paused to try to calm herself down. "I honestly had no idea why you requested me. But, I can see why now. If anyone ever killed my siblings I think I would actually loose my mind." She nods her head in agreement. "Yes. You are to find out what they are planning. My own undercover spies have been reporting a plan that they won't share with them."

"The most effective way to get close to finding these things out, is by wearing the disguise I've made for you and get a close bond with the leaders son." Lykas can see where this is going, he remembers the mans words from the night they spoke. The slap he earned has since bruised over into a nasty bruise.

He subconsciously touches the spot where the bruise is as The Viper continues. "Do whatever it takes to get close to him. Even if it means having to get him to fall for you. Then, once that's done. Slowly pry everything out of him." A sadistic smile spreads across her lips. Seeing it so up close sends chills down his spine.

"As you gather more information, you will sneak away and report to me. Do you understand?" She asks, the gaze behind the blind fold falls onto his.

"I do Madam." Lykas responds, he's taken in every detail. His siblings lives depend on it. "Splendid! Now, allow me to give you a layout of their hideout." To his surprise, she doesn't send over a file. Instead, she pulls a piece of paper from her shirt. "You must be wondering, Why a piece of paper? Well, it's safer for you this way. Once they place a chip inside of your arm, they have access to all of the files inside your Sight Chip. So, traditionally is better for right now. Ah, yes. And I will have to bring you to get your files cleaned."

The rest of the visit isn't anything special to him. The Viper spends the rest of it going over the layout of this organizations hideout as well as informing him on different details about some of the members and telling him what to expect when they get his files "cleaned."