Chapter 2

Recap:
"Let's just make this day count" I said

Bella's point of view

As we sit in art class in silence I think about what it's gonna be like with out cat. Pretty shit tbh like what am I gonna do? She is in almost everyone of my classes and now I will have no one. As I finish doing my art I ask cat if she wants to come to my house after school. "Hey cat?" "Yo what Chu want" she says in a funny voice. "Yo wanna come to my house after school" I say trying to copy her voice. "DUH! When do I ever not wanna come to your house?" She's says getting out her phone probably to text her mum saying she's coming over.

*after school*

As we walking to the bus stop I see cat's draw drop, I look to were she's looking and I see she's looking at James her crush. I just laugh at her. I see her stop walking, I turn around and see she looks sad. "What wrong?!" I ask "this could be the last time I see James and I've never said a word to him, my life is over" she says then dramatically falls to the ground with her hand on her heart.
"Get up you loser, you will find someone else hotter then him when your in LOS ANGELES" I scream the last part. "I know but I'll miss him" she starts to fake cry. "No you won't! Now get up, the bus is here" I say

When we get to my house she chucks her bag in the floor and then goes to the pantry and come out with 2 bags of chips and 2 drinks. We then sit down on the couch and start watching American horror story on Netflix.

Cats point of view

As were are watching American horror story I get up and go to the toilet. As I walk to the bath room I pass bellas room, I see a piece of paper with a pen on top. On her bed side table. I decide to leave her a note that she can read when I'm gone. As I finish the note I notice I'm crying a little bit. I finish my note and hide it in her draw at the bottom. I got to the bath room and freshen myself up so bella knows I haven't been crying. I go back to the lounge room and sit down. "Why did you take so long? You missed like half the episode" bella says "I got distracted by your cats and I can't re-watch it when I get home" I say. "Why your eyes so red tho? You be doing weed or something" she says "WTF AHA NO!! I just yawned cause I'm tired" I say convincingly.