Chapter 5

Cats point of view
So I find out that bella came to visit me the time I left! I find out she's staying for a week! Yay! We moved into a new house and bella saw it with us. We both slept in my room for the week and when she had to leave it was even harder then last time. We couldn't let go of each other. Our mums had to pull us apart. That didn't stop me from crying tho. I cried for two consecutive days. My eyes were red and puffy. I hadn't left my room in ages. "Hey hunny, why don't you go on a walk to explore the neighbour hood, it will be good to get some fresh air too. Being in this room all week must make you feel closed in, common it will be good" my mum says though my door. "Maybe" is all I say. I hear her leave. I actually think about it. I get up change out of my pjs put some nicer clothes on, then I brush my hair and put some shoes on. "Mum can I have some money in case I come across a shop?" I ask. She was surprised when she saw me. "Yeah sure sweetie" she says them handing me a twenty dollar bill. "Thanks" I say then walk of the front door.

I start to walk down the street and I look at all the nice houses around here. I was to busy to even notice I didn't even bring my phone with me. Dammit! Oh well I have houses to look at. I was walking until I saw a park come into view. I sit down on one of the swings and start to sing to myself because there is no one in site. "Wow, your a good singer" some one says from behind me "AHH! When did you get there?" I ask" awhile ago" he says. Creepy much. "What's your name?" He asked. So I be polite and answer "Catriona mcodnald" I say "what about you?" I ask "lucky blue smith" he says. Wow what an exotic name! "That's a nice name you have there" I say "thanks, yours too" he says "I can tell your not from around here, where are you from?" He asked "I'm actually from Australia, I just moved here a week ago and I live right down the road" I say pointing down my road. "Cool, maybe see you around?" He asks. "Yes sure" I say as I start walking "um hey Catriona can I have your number?" lucky says scratching the back of his neck "um yeah sure, and just call me cat, it's easier" I say and I put my number into his phone. "Thanks we'll see you around" I say then walk off.

Luckys point of view

She was so pretty, so nice and urgh I can't so thinking about her! Weird I know right? When she was walking home, I kinda followed her so I know where she lives and I plan to see her again. And soon...