Chapter 8

Cats point of view

Lucky was taking me down to his basement, why? He said he wanted to keep me safe. From what? "Cat please don't cry, it will just make things worse" he said. "I can't help it, I'm scared and I don't know what your doing" I says sniffing. "Just please, it will be okay." He says the. It goes silent for awhile until he speaks up. "Can I please have your phone, we can't let your mum know your here. No one can know you here." He says. "Lucky... Please no, I want to leave" I say starting to walk back up the stairs "you can't!" He says grabbing my wrists and bringing me down the stairs. He pushes me on the couch. "Ouch! That hurt" I say rubbing my wrists. "I'm so sorry cat" he says grabbing my wrists and kissing them softly. "Are you.... Kidnapping me?" I say. He slowly nods with sadness in his face. "Lucky.... I don't get you! You seemed like a really nice guy but then all of a sudden you changed into a creepy guy that wants to kidnap me!" I say crying "look cat I'm sorry! I don't want you to get hurt, your much safer here with me down here. I like you too much to let you go!" He says sitting down on a couch with his head in his hands.

Marje's point of view

Cat should of been home half an hour ago. I tried calling her phone but it always went to her voice message. Maybe she will come home later, she's young! She needs to have fun. I go to bed because cat has a house key on her so she can get in. I leave the fount porch light on for her so she can see when she gets back.

When I wake up I decide to make pancakes for breakfast. Once I'm done I go to Kelly's room and wake her up for breakfast. I knock on cats door. "Sweetie, wake up. I've made pancakes" I say. No response, not even a groan that she's awake. I open her door and since it dark in her room I go and open the blinds. I look to her bed and she's not there?! "Kelly! Have you heard from cat?" I shout. "No, why?" She shouts back. I walk down stairs. "Because she's not in her room. She left for her date with lucky yesterday and I haven't heard or seen her since" I say worried. "They probably fell asleep at his house, and there not awake yet. She will be home later" Kelly says. "Okay..." I say. After breakfast Kelly and I decide to go shopping. We did its buy much, just some small things.

When I get home I expected cat to be home. She still isn't. This is weird, I think I'll call the police of she isn't home by 5. It's 12:30 right now so she's got a while to get home.