𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢

GL♢SSΛRY---> (価栄屋)

𝐀 𝐆𝐏 - 𝐀𝐛𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫: 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒--- 1 WEEK BEFORE IT ALL WENT DOWN

"...Latisha..." - Said a deep voice, echoing with great intensity inside Latisha's head.

She briskly opened her eyes at the sound of the voice. Just before she could process what was taking place before her, she found herself lying flat on the floor, a male standing next to her with a redefined katana and nothing more than some torn trousers. She quickly realised that they were both surrounded by a bursting fire and damaged buildings, things that certainly raised an alarm in Latisha's head. The boy breathed heavily. He looked like he could collapse at any moment, but he remained standing. "I guess have no choice."

Latisha stared at the boy who was before her. His face clenched and drenched in sweat showed strong signs of exhaustion and fatigue, but regardless of that, he looked into Latisha's eyes with worry. Worry for Latisha's safety. Worry for their safety.

"Run." The boy whispered vaguely. His voice was deep and soothing. Bright, intense sparkles shined across the distance as they interacted, brightening up the dark sky that surrounded them. Several explosions started to take place as well, causing the temperature to exacerbate around them. Latisha felt her skin burn with fiery. Was she alive or was she dead? She couldn't tell one from the other. Anyhow, if she were to be alive, it wasn't looking like she would be for any longer than a minute in this asphyxiating heat.

Latisha looked at him confused. "W-What?" 

"I SAID RUN!!!" 

Latisha flinched. 

"Run far away from here, go somewhere safe." Said the boy, notably holding back his tears. He faced the battlefield that was before them and took a step forward in an attempt to go back into the thick smoke that was just beyond them. A groan he failed to suppress slipped through his mouth once he took the step. He placed a hand on one side of his stomach.

"..." A frown drew upon Latisha's face as she stared at the individual in silence. She couldn't understand what was happening, or who he was or why he wanted to self-sacrifice himself.

"And promise...." A tear fell down the young man's cheek as he, for the first time smiled.

"To 2c7iv5at3 d3604a t0 s2v3 8s" - The bombs ended up becoming unbearably loud, greatly overpowering the young man's poor words. Those words could have been something really important, something she needed to search for... Something like a mission.