●𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧●

Soooooo... I see you are interested in knowing more about me. As a writer right? Or as a person? Whatever the reason, I truly appreciate your curiosity towards me.

Anyways, my name is Princess, and well, I currently live in the United Kingdom (England), but I was originally born in Spain, Illes Baleares. Both of my parents are Nigerian.  (We all love a little bit of cultural mix haha).

I have always had an interest in writing ever since I was a little girl.

I used to write books (With drawing alongside them, of course) and I would put them in my primary school's library. The book eventually started to get read by multiple students and it got popular in the school. Doing this inspired many other kids in my primary to start writing as well, eventually creating a section in my school where kids could now create their own studies and leave it there.

Though I started my writing journey with basically FanFics of Star Vs The Forces Of Evil (Yes, I know it's weird, but again I was only like 9 Years Old), I started to then write more "complex" stories (In a way💀) based on my own imagination. One of the stories being this one, Stuck Together. though I must confess, I named the story 'Do you trust me?' the first I got the idea of writing this story, but then, I decided to change it to 'Stuck Together' to adapt the title to the little changes I had made to the book throughout the years. And now lastly I have named it 'Forbidden Descendant'.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• OTHER WORKS •°*"˜.•°*"

I'm currently working on one other book, 'At The First Glance', which I'll publish once it is fully completed... I'm sure you guys will love it though! It explores the story of a girl adapting to a brand new school and getting in some big trouble which leads her to sign this illegal and mysterious contract... A lot of stuff takes place after this, but if you are interested to know, wait until the release of the book!!

Inheritors is another book in my drafts, it goes about a powerful family trying to strengthen their ties with other powerful families, all until the last inheritor of the name is born and refuses to get married.... What will happen to the name now? Will it die out? Or will it remain?

That's pretty much everything!! Hope you enjoyed the book and see you next time!! <3