𓆩ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

GL♢SSΛRY---> (価栄屋)

𝐌𝐏 [𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧]- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 "𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭" 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨, 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝐌𝐏". 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING- That was it. It was finally the end of the day.

Thousands and thousands of students hurried out of their classrooms at the sound of the bell, almost as if they'd been waiting patiently for that one final school ring. They instantly filled the halls and corridors with a strong desperate need to leave the school.  

After the incident in lunch, Latisha and Nadia went on with their classes and tried their best to forget about the situation with Jipetta. Latisha had pretty much forgotten about the situation now that some time had passed.

Soon after the bell rang, Latisha and Nadia, found themselves trapped in the super-packed corridors. After struggling to get past the huge groups of year 7 students that had crowded the halls, they finally managed to exit the school building. By the time Nadia and Latisha had gotten out of the building, Josh and Noah were already waiting for them both outside the gate.

"You guys took your time to come out." Commented Noah in a joking manner as he, with a relaxed expression, laid his back on the school gate's margin alongside Josh who was just playing some games on his phone. The girls, who seemed to be slightly irritated by Noah's comment, approached the two boys.

"Ugh, shit." Josh muttered to himself as he lost his game for the 7th time in a row. " I agree... They must not want to talk to us at all." Replied Josh as he raised his sight from the phone and turned it off. He moved his head from side to side in disapproval, looking at them like a disappointed father looking at the grades of his child.

"Guys don't act like you don't know how crowded the corridors get when those Year 7s come out of their smelly classrooms," Nadia said feeling a chill going down her spine. The thought of those children filling the corridors made her shiver in fear. She remembered the cramped space and the numerous times she had found herself stuck in such chaos.

"Not talking about how cheeky they have gotten as well. Like, tell me why I'm telling this kiddo to move out of my way coz I'm trying to get somewhere and he goes, 'WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT?'" Latisha explained as she made a mild grin of disgust.

They all laughed at Latisha's comment, agreeing with her. Children nowadays have become bolder and more corrupted. It seems like the social standards of society are not just being imposed on adults, but also on young children. In Latisha's time (like 6 years ago), someone who was in a lower-year group would never dare to look you in the eyes out of fear of the older students. But now, it's almost as if they're all the same age, with no differences between them.