Love and trust (smut)

San's pov

Wooyoung was so mad at me.

I didn't even get the chance to talk to him since he left with yohan. What were they even doing together and how did that happen? Have they always known each other?

I went home and luckily he was there.

I knocked on the door to their room before I got in,  welcoming silence. Even yeosang was quiet, minding his own business and avoiding looking at me.

I went and sat next to wooyoung who looked busy on his laptop not sparing me a glance. "Excuse me guys, jongho just called, I'll go see what he needs," yeosang said leaving the room.

"Wooyoung, I'm sorry," I said. "For what?" He asked, still on his laptop. "Umm.. everything that just happened. I promise I didn't mean to forget about it.  Things just.." I started but he interrupted before I got to finish. "Oh! You actually did forget?"

"No, I didn't.. it was... I got an emergency call when I was on my way and I couldn't reach you because your phone was off," I said. "What emergency call?" he asked and stopped doing whatever he was doing on his laptop but still stared at it.

I didn't know what to tell him. I obviously can't talk about Maya when she's not comfortable about sharing it. I said whatever popped up on my mind.

"My mom asked me to come over, she wasn't feeling well," I said.

He finally turned to look at me but with a sigh. He stared deep in my eyes and said, "San, your mom called me to ask how you are because you didn't answer her call."

Fuck! I should've never thought of lying but I already started it.

"I answered it later on," I said. "She called 10 minutes before you showed up, what do you mean?" Woo asked with the straight face he always has when he's mad.

"San, why are you lying? You know how bad I hate it when people lie to me," he said, completely mad at me.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know how I can explain it, I'm scared you mightn't understand and break up with me," I said looking down.

"I admit I was so pissed off but I just wanted to calm down before talking to you because I trust you San. I know you wouldn't do that on purpose and there has to be a good explanation behind it, but you randomly started lying. Why are you suddenly making me question my trust for you?" Woo asked.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it, I also feel disappointed in myself. I promise I'll never lie to you again woo, please?" I asked, genuinely scared of making him mad or breaking up.

"Can you tell me why you didn't show up though?" he asked moving closer.

I shook my head as a no.

"It's okay, you'll tell me when you're ready. I can't break up with you that easily San, just don't lie to me ever again," he said as he rest his head on my shoulder, hugging me.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked him feeling relieved. It was really stupid and immature of me to lie.

"Yeah, in your room, your bed is bigger," he said with a slight chuckle.

We walked to my room.

I didn't know where yunho was, he did mention being with Lia, so I guess that's where he probably is.

"I'm gonna take a shower first," I said going to the bathroom.

***

A few minutes later, wooyoung walked in on me with a towel wrapped around his waist.