📍Home Alone📍

Alastor POV:

The following morning, I woke up hot and dizzy for what felt like the millionth time since I had been in Hell. Although my heat was usually pretty annoying, being with Winter made it a little more bearable. Both her and I's "seasons" were practically synced up at this point and every time she walked past, I smelled her ~delicious~ scent and it made me want her. Badly. Going on through the day, it became harder and harder to resist my animalistic urges. But I couldn't give into them now. Not after I had resisted them for so long. Everybody apparently had to go out and run errands, or go shopping, or some other nonsense. Everyone except Winter and I.

Winter POV:

Alastor and I were home alone today because everybody else had to attend to things elsewhere. We were just sitting on the couch, minding our business, when I heard a loud thunderclap outside and buried myself into him, scared. I felt his body tense up at the sudden contact and put my head in my own lap and pulled the hood of my zip-up hoodie over my head, shielding my sensitive ears from the noise. He gently rubbed my back and slowly peeled the hood away from my head and out of my hands, sending shivers down my spine. I felt him shiver as well and I could tell that he was in heat too. He tenderly kissed my head and said, "It's okay darling, nothing can hurt you as long as I'm here." I kissed his cheek, he kissed me back. It was a fight for dominance as we commenced in a make-out session right there on the couch. He pushed me down onto my back, his hands intertwined with mine. As I proceeded to strip off his tailcoat, and him, my hoodie, we parted from the kiss and he said, "No, not here. What if they see us?" I smirked and said, "~Well then, I'll go upstairs and get appropriately ready for you, hon'.~" I kissed him once more before walking up the stairs and entering our room. I stripped down to just my bra and underwear before laying down on the bed, my right leg crossed over my left. Alastor entered the room, very visibly aroused by my attire. I traced my curves with my right hand, exposing my ass. "~So, you gonna come get some, or not?~" I teased. His eyes lit up as he snapped the rest of his clothes off, laid down right next to me in our bed and kissed me. He helped me take the last of my clothes off as he felt his way down the rest of my body, still kissing me and gently caressing all of my most sensitive spots. I leaned into his touch, putting his right knee in-between both of my legs and letting his left one rest on top of mine. We were now entangled within the loving confines of each other's arms and legs. As I kissed him, I slowly touched his body, letting my hands gently explore his handsome scars that he had all over him. I wanted him inside me so badly right now, but just to be able to touch him and have him gladly reciprocate my love was pure bliss. I slowly pulled my lips away from the kiss and moved down to his midsection, gently kissing and massaging his member. I licked and sucked the tip of it as I slowly moved my hands up and down the shaft. I watched his face turn red in heated pleasure as he bucked his hips under my hands and mouth. I continued, and felt his torso, chest and legs progressively get hotter as I slowly increased my speed to further arouse him. He panted harder as I went on and then suddenly stopped as I came to a halt. We looked at each other and I said, "~Hold on, can't have you finishing just yet.~" I picked myself up and sat on his lap, making sure that he had calmed down. I placed one of my paws on his exposed chest and he blushed a deep crimson red. I put my other hand next to me on the bed and gently stroked his back. I told him, "~Grab on.~"  He immediately gripped onto my thick thighs as I slowly bounced up and down on his lap. I pushed myself up against his pelvis harder and harder with every stroke. As we were stimulating each other's bodies with our own, I gasped for air and moaned as he suddenly thrust hard into me. I looked down at him and he was smirking at my flustered and pink face. He did it again, causing me to fall from my position and land with my face right above his. He kissed me and swiftly grabbed my waist, flipping me over onto my stomach underneath him. He pinned me down with his left hand and said slyly, "~Well, look who's on top now.~" I softly grunted and grinned as I pushed myself up into child's pose and said, "~You'd better hope it stays that way for your own sake.~" He laughed seductively, "~Oh I will make sure of that, dear.~" He re-entered me and I moaned loudly. He grabbed onto me right below my rib cage and thrust into me repeatedly. He went faster and I moaned again. He sped up again and I gasped and panted for air. He kept going and I felt myself getting closer and closer to my limit. I moaned once more as he throbbed inside of me and I felt his cream spill out of me. I collapsed onto the bed with my hands in front of me as he laid himself on my back, chest-first, still not pulling out. We laid there momentarily before I felt him sit back up on his knees and remove himself from my body. After we were done, we put our pajamas on and went to lay down. I snuggled up close to him and said, "Ya' know, you're pretty good at this for someone who died a virgin." I looked up and saw him smile slightly. "Some things you just have to figure out for yourself." He longingly kissed me and when we parted, I said seductively, "If you bite my lips or kiss my neck again, I promise to rip your fucking clothes off myself." He looked me dead in my crystal-blue eyes and said, "Why is it that you are always so horny?" I squinted at him, walked my fingers up his chest, caressed his chin and said, "It's not that I'm horny all the time, it's just that you're always ~so sexy~." He laughed softly and said, "I get so ~turned on~ when you tell me how much you want me." I looked at him in surprise and said, "Ooh, you're being flirty; ~I like that.~" He responded, "Do you want some more of this?" I moaned as I pulled him in for another kiss, "Mmm, yeaaa..." We passionately kissed and gently touched each other's touch starved bodies for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.