I Think I'm Sick

Winter POV:

I woke up early in the morning when it was still dark. I rolled over to check the time. "2:30."  I thought to myself. I suddenly felt nauseous and got up and quickly rushed to the bathroom before proceeding to throw up in the toilet. I guess Alastor must've heard me because I heard him get up and run over to me and I felt him gently rubbing my back and holding my hair out of my face as I continued to empty the contents of my stomach. After I had stopped vomiting, I grabbed a tissue and wiped my face off before rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. He had a confused and concerned look on his face as he asked me, "Are you okay dear, you seem unwell?" I replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm sick though, I've been really tired and have wanted weird stuff to eat, like dill pickles with strawberry cheesecake, as well as having strange mood swings and having to use the restroom more frequently. Have any idea what that could be about?" He looked at me and responded, "Actually, no, I don't, and I know a lot about illnesses. Maybe search it up on your handheld picture-box?" he suggested politely. "It's called a phone, but good idea." I said before taking a headache pill because my head was pounding. I looked up my symptoms and the results shocked me. I gasped and squealed quietly. "What? What is your sickness? And why do you seem so happy about it?" he questioned. I took a deep breath before responding. "I searched for my symptoms, and diseases that are commonly affiliated with them, and, according to this website...I might be...pregnant!" 

Alastor POV:

She was...pregnant? I was...going to be... a father? 10,000 other thoughts and emotions rushed through my head as she stood there, tail swishing happily at the thought of being a mother. "A-are you sure? Maybe you should take a pregnancy test?" I asked. "I'll buy one tomorrow!" She squealed excitedly. "I can't believe it! You're gonna be such a good dad!" "Thank you, dear but I'm sure you'll be a much better mother." I complimented her. Her ears and tail drooped and the light on her face dimmed as she sat down legs crossed on the floor and said, "B-but, what if I'm not?" I sat down next to her and softly patted her back. "Why, of course you will be!" I said before lifting her head up for her to look at me. "You, my darling, are one of the kindest, sweetest, most nurturing and mother-like people, I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in all of Hell, and if we are going to take care of and raise this child, we'll do it together." "Oh, Ally!" she cried into my shoulder as I held her. I kissed her fluffy head softly and said, "I love you, Winter." I picked her up as she was sniffling into my shoulder and I laid her on the bed. I laid next to her and she hugged herself into my chest and said, "I love you too."