Chapter 1: Regret, something that happens way too late.

Q U I R K L E S S.

(Somehow, this word alone managed to flip my lifestyle, my friends and family, and how I lived in general upside down.)

(My name is Izuku Midoriya, and this is my story on how I became the strongest hero, with my burning DETERMINATION.)

SCENE BEGINS WITH ALL MIGHT OPENING THE DOOR TO HIS HOME:

(It all started when we got back home. It was me, my twin sister Izumi, and my "Dad", All Might. We just got back home from the Quirk Doctor, who told my sister that she got a telekinesis quirk, while I had no quirk. We then drove home, which is where this scene begins:)

All-Might: We're home honey!

Inko: Welcome home! How did it go at the doctor's office today?

All-Might: It went well! Little Izumi got a telekinesis quirk from you! (watches as Izumi picks up a small object from a small desk next to the door)

Inko: That's wonderful! And what about Izuk- *Sees Izuku already heading to his room*

Inko: Sweetie, what's wrong with Izuku? *asks in a slightly worried and confused tone*
All-Might: Well, the thing is...

SOME TIME LATER

(Inko walks into her son's room, seeing that he had turned off his room light, and just started watching some All Might videos to try and help cope with what he had to deal with.)

Inko: Hi sweetie, how are you feeling right now...?

Izuku: I-I don't know, I mean I-I feel happy for Izumi, b-b-but at the same time the d-doctor told me that I ca-ant be a h-hero... *tears slowly begin to form*

(Small silence falls between the both of them)

Izuku: M-mom, for someone w-who's quirkless like m-m-me, who has no special abilities, or anything to use, can I still b-b-become a h-h-hero? *tears falling*

(Inko slowly walks over and hugs her son, whos tears stop falling as he looks up, seeing his mother have a smile on her face as she says:)

Inko: Son, no matter if you don't have an ability or any powers, anyone can be a hero if they have the drive, strength, and will to achieve that dream. No matter what happens, I'll be there to help you get to that dream. *says while caressing his hair*

(Izuku didn't know this, but that was the small speech that he would use in the future to keep pushing forward, he then hugs his mother back while letting the waterworks out.)

Izuku: Th-Th *hic* T-Thank you.. *hic* Mommy..!

Inko: No problem son, just remember, I'll always stay by your side.

FLASHES BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME

(Izuku is now 14, currently sitting in the back of his classroom. He had previously watched a villain be defeated by a new pro hero, Mt. Lady. Who was busy posing for the people taking pictures, to which Izuku sweatdropped and headed straight to school.)

(Once he got into class, he received the stares of his five tormenters, along with some rude remarks from some classmates. To which he didn't pay any attention and just took his seat in the back. The teacher then came in, welcomed her class, and began to announce a few things as it was their last day of Junior High.

Izuku: *thinking while listening to the Teacher* I wonder what Mom is planning to train me about next, can't wait for it though.

Teacher: Now, of course, it's time to plan on what you guys want to do in the future. But as I looked through every form. All of you signed up to become heroes!

(Everyone was ABOUT to start celebrating, but the Teacher looked at all of them with a serious look that could rival Aizawa's...)