😛

-Uh btw, uh despite the current cover, this is humanized. Uh yes.-

It was a good day, the sun was setting, painting the sky purple fading to orange, in a big house laid a high school girl, she had a pink hat with grey; blondish orangish hair. She was talking to one of her friends, giggling and laughing, laying on her bed, wearing an oversized t-shirt. "Gee match, you're hilarious! Y'know, I've missed you, say, would you like to come over someday? Maybe like, tomorrow? Like, do you have anything planned?" Pencil asked, hoping for a yes. "Yep! I don't like really have anything planned for tomorrow, uh I don't really know where you live so... would you like to give me your like, address sometime, then I'll come! I've also got a little gift for you, I've like, been waiting to give it to you like, at school or something but that's around six like, weeks away! I can't wait that long. Wait, uh sorry I like, got a little off track, yes I will come!" Match, the person on the other line, red messy hair currently put into a bun, wearing striped pyjamas, happily replied. Pencil had a smile from ear to ear, filled with joy, but she was a little curious. "Hey matchie, what is the gift?" Pencil asked curiously. Since they were on video call, match gestured for her to shush and replied with, "shssshhhhh, you'll find out when I like, give it to you pence pence, for now like, shush." Pencil nodded. She was still filled with curiosity and excitement. They continued to giggle and talk, until match ended the call. "Yelp, pence pence, it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep to like, continue to be pretty. Kay see ya."  Match said, ending the call. "Bye matchie," pencil said. 

By this time the sun had completely set, turning that beautiful sunset to dark. Match happily placed the phone down, excitedly waiting for the next day, barely being able to sleep. She happily squealed before drifting off to sleep.