😎😎

Match woke up, still beaming with excitement. She got up and got ready, a small crop top and short shorts, stilling keeping the messy bun, just tidying it up a little and also wearing this cute little bracelet that match with pencil. She did her skincare, packed up, grabbed her things and went off, she had gotten a text message from Pencil telling her the address. Pencil sat in her chair also being excited. 

Three rhythmic knocks were played on the door. "OMG HI MATCHIE!" Pencil squealed with a giant smile, pulling Match into a big hug, tightly squeezing Match happily squealing. Pencil grabbed Match's hand and pulled her inside, happily giving her a tour of the house, Match also showing the same amount of happiness was also really eager to stay the night. She placed her bags in Pencils room and sat down. "So, matchie, my parents are out, and we'll keep this on the down low, instead of a giant party, like last time, ughhh... that didn't go so well... why'd I do that, anyway... So, what will we do? Ooh! Wait, can I do your nails? Or wanna have a PILLOW FIGHT! Or..." Pencil said, now thinking of fun things they could do. 

-Pencil pov and like mind ig to move the story along have faith in me-

Match is so pretty, I love her so much, there's well... something else i wanna do... but... Well... W-wait... Do I have a crush on match? SHIT, WAIT WHAT NO. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND. Okay, so suggest something normal... uh... "Do you wanna play truth or dare?" I asked. To my surprise she said yes! "So uh... Do you wanna start?"I said. She nodded. "Okay, so... lemme search reallll quickkkkkk... uh, does that mean you ask me?" She asked. "I think so, truth or dare?" I said. "Hmmm... truth!" "Okay, so... uh, do you- wait I'll save that for later, who was your first celebrity crush?" "Hmm... do I have you tell you? It's kinda embarrassing Pence pence... Oh, right I have to. Billie elish..." "Wait, you like girls?" "I never told you? Oh, well yes I do." As she said that she stared into my soul. "Pence pence, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Match scrolled through a website on her phone"Mkay, uh... this website spicyyy, uh take off four pieces of clothing, can be accessories." "Okay... uh, one arm warmer, one leg warmer, another arm warmer, and the other leg warmer." I giggled. Match clearly looked uh unsatisfied. "Match..? Why do you- Y'know what nevermind I probably don't wanna know. My turn to ask you. Matchie :3 Mkay, truth or dare?" "Truth!" "Do you have any fetishes?" "...a few..." "EH? Tell."

 "N-no thanks. Gee, it's getting late, where do I like, sleep, pence pence?" "In my bed, with me, I-is that too weird for you? I forgot to tell you that I don't have a mattress for you... uh... it's not too weird right?" I could tell, well, I mean it was right across her face but she was blushing heavily. I walked over, jumped in and gestured for her to join me and I also started to blush a lot. We ended up chatting instead of sleeping. Like, we didn't just talk, we also had a pillow fight and did each others nails, Y'know basic stuff. By the morning we were still giggling laughing, I looked at her still smiling, I made break fast too! Crunchy eggs because I can't cook, thats about it! After about a few more hours, I hugged her goodbye and she disappeared. Like a sad magic trick, anyway guess what we did? We called straight after. Anyway, excited for tomorrow of whatever, k bai 😘😘😘