butter

-No ones pov owo-

The holidays started to fade fast. Days turning into minutes, the clock was ticking. They only had a week left, what were they to do for these last seven days? Match was scrolling through on her phone, searching for ideas to renovate her room. "Nope, ugly, disgusting. Ooh! This one looks fantastic!" She ran down the stairs, running fast even tripping over some stairs. "AH!" She fell, face planting into the floor, slowly getting up. "eghh... Ow. Mom, I'm like, gonna be out for a while okay?" She yelled, not trying to sound rude, just trying to say and make sure her mom could hear her. "Kay sweetie, don't be out too late!" Her mother said back. She stood out the door, still running to get some supplies. "Hope this works out well!" She happily said, beaming with excitement. She got into her car and drove off.

She stepped into the store, it was huge, big sections for everything and orange plastered everywhere. She walked into one of the hallway looking things, searching for a certain tool and material, scanning the area as she walked. Match turned another corner, still checking every single item, until she found it. "YES!" She quickly grabbed the items and ran to the counter to scan her stuff. Beep beep beep. Match grabbed the keys swinging them around about to walk, she started whistling, she was calm walking endlessly to the car, skipping even. 

Until she bumped into someone. "Woah! Like, sorry about that. Uhh..." The person name tag fell on the floor, making a small noise. Match struggled to read it. "Bubble... Bubble! Oh hey, it's been a while, huh. Well Four like, let Pence Pence out and the rest of us exitors." Match was met with silence, Bubble, who was wearing a light blue Pinafore and had two bubble buns which were like her life support I guess, don't ask, light blue eyes, and a white shirt, was quite surprised, being excited, scared and probably wanting to run away. "M-Moiatch, hoi, how's the allioance?" Bubble quietly said. "Oh, uh... No one really, you know it's falling apart, why'd you like, ask. Anyway, we split up so.. that's that I guess... Not too good..." Match mumbled, being almost ashamed to say it. "Thats great. Anyway, I'm leoiving. Also did yoy finalloiy make a moive?" Bubble said. "No, I knew I shouldn't have told you. Anyway, you said you were leaving?" Match said, just wanting to go home at this point. Bubble waved, Match waved back. They hadn't seen each other much because they had issues after Bubble got Match eliminated, it got so heated to the point where she had to move schools. So yeah, uh..

Match walked off, being surprisingly happy about the conversation. She went back to her house to tell Pencil. She excitedly called her bestie. "RING RING RING BITCH." Match nicely screamed. "Heyyyyy bitch!" Pencil replied, not being able to come up with a different reply not containing the word 'bitch.' "So you'll like, never guess who I ran into today." Match said, seeming almost eager to tell her best friend. "I ran into Bubble, she's like, she seems a bit bigger, I mean, like, i'm one to like, shame, but like, she hasn't been speaking to anyone for months, besides her like, girlfriend. She's pretty nice now, but do you think she..." "MATCH. I SWEAR TO GOD. SHES NOT PREGNANT, WHY DO YOU THINK THIS ABOUT EVERYONE?????" Match looked at her screen, for some reason, not really believing what she was trying to tell her. "But it might be a possibil-" "Seriously. Matchie, that's actually ridiculous. But if she were to be... What would that be like for her?" 

Instead of being responsible and switching the topic, the teen girls decided to talk about Bubble being pregnant, until Pencils mom walked in. She opened the door, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT listening to her daughters conversation. "Bubble what?" She said. "Your mom" Match said, trying to make a stupid joke. "I am definitely contacting her parents." honestly you guess who said that, it has to be obvious at this point, anyway if you have no brain it was Pencils mother. But y'know what YOUR MOM. I apologise, back to the story. or not, i'm done with this chapter, baiii