5 - Heist -

Edgar had won again. How is this possible? He didn't know, but a second later, he landed on top of Colette who landed on Fang. "Ouch. Edgar, you are way too overpowered."

"Thanks..."

"You should try out for the new Brawler Election. Plus, no one will beat you! I bet they all just rely on ancient weapons like swords and bows. No one can beat your epic scarf!" Edgar's scarf hugged Colette and Edgar blushed.

"Edgar, you have got to try out for it. I guarantee that you will get in." Fang smiled. "Oh, do you guys want to stay for the night?"

"Of course!" Colette smiled, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, sure." Edgar replied, still in daze.

As Fang lead Colette and Edgar upstairs, Edgar had only just realised that Colette and him would be sleeping together.

"Wait!" Edgar gasped, stopping Fang from opening the door. Colette shot him a surprised look.

"Yup?" Fang asked.

Edgar fiddled nervously with his scarf, which cuddled across his fingers. Stop it. He hissed. "Are we sleeping together?" The light blue walls seemed to be getting brighter and brighter like a spotlight was shining across it.

"Oh. Uh, yeah, but there's two beds..." Fang replied shyly.

Colette and Edgar shared a look and flinched. Edgar's face was burning and he pulled his scarf up, allowing a bit more privacy.

"I suppose we can do a bit more practice?" Fang suggested, changing the subject as Edgar scoffed, glaring at the ground.

"What about heist?"

"Ooh! I'm GREAT at heist!!" Colette cheered, grabbing Fang and dragging him to the button labeled 'Heist'. Edgar stared blankly and followed.

Colette smashed the button, disappearing before Fang stepped forwards. "You don't need to worry about sleeping with Colette." He said before pressing the button.

Frowning and scowling, Edgar pushed the button, being sucked up and spat back out.

"Welcome to Heist! On one team, Fang, Edgar and Colette! And on the other... Tick, Piper and Colt!"

"Urgh. Seriously?" Colette grumbled.

3

2

1

Brawl!

"Let's go!" Fang yelled, charging.

"You can't make me!" Edgar groaned, slinking behind. Running toward a bush, Colette followed, grabbing onto Edgar to hide. He flinched. "Um Col- Watch out!" Edgar shoved Colette away, being hit in the chest by one of Piper's bullets. "Ow." He fell on his knees and Colette rushed to him.

"Oh my god!! Edgar! Are you okay?" Colette asked, scanning Edgar and pressing her eyebrows together in a concerned look.

"Yeah. I'm fine! Go help Fang!"

Super, aim toward Colt. Edgar thought as Colt ran toward his bush. Now! Edgar's scarf swirled to action and landed gracefully on Colt who was so shocked that he forgot to shoot.

Slap slap! "Oww!" Edgar smirked as his scarf whacked Colt constantly, killing him easily.

"Good job, Edgar!" Fang smiled, kicking Piper from close up and killing her. Tick tick tick. BOOM!  

Edgar heard Colette shriek and Fang flinch from being exploded by a bomb. But Fang advanced, gritting his teeth, approaching the safe and kicking it with a few dramatic shouts.

Glancing up, Edgar notices that their safe was rapidly decreasing. He whipped around and saw Colt, shooting it with his super.