[00] ᵀʰᵉ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ ᴸᵘᵈʷⁱᵍ

A man in a black suit walked towards the young boy, named [Y/n]— it's you

     You're [Y/n] Ludwig, Right?

He smiled seeing your excited face, he always brings you toys to review. It gives you pure joy to have these toys first seen before they go to the market.

   "My dear, Aren't these cute?" He asked and showed you a box of full smiling animals, ranging from a dog, elephant and even a unicorn.

A booming and addicting smell came from the box, the scent made you smile in delight as you took the dog plushie and hugged it. "I love these! They're all cute. And smiling."

Your comment enquiry made the man— your father raise a brow but chuckle, "Smiling..? Ofcourse, I intend them to give smile to others." He said and took you in his arms while you're still holding onto the toy.

There, your father is the founder and the CEO of the well known toy producer: Playtime Co., Elliot Ludwig. The man of heart who loves nothing more than children, the smiled of these children and that includes you, his son.

    "Hehe, this one is.. Who is it, Papa?" You asked, looking curiously at the dog plushie in your arms. It reeked the scent of vanilla which you liked.

    "That? That's DogDay.. Hmm. He's the leader of the Smiling Critters. The rest in the box." He gently nudged the box near the couch as he was still holding you and as he sat on the couch, you're on his lap.

He bended a bit and took another critter plush from the box and it was a green bunny. "This is Hoppy Hopscotch— The energetic bunny you'll ever see! boing!" He made the bunny plush jump from your nose to your head.

It deeply entertained you and you gave off your laughs of innocence Elliot adores you like you're his own blood.

As he introduced each character to you.. You approved them all. Though you already had picked your favorite amongst them and it was Kickin Chicken because you wanted to be cool like him too.

Your father gave you the first production as always and in your room, you added it to your pile of toys.  But since you had a great time your father because of these, they get to be in your bed, along with your other toys, Huggy, Kissy, Bunzo and more.

You wished you had more time with your father but as days passed.

The realization of how his job works started to seep in to you. More and more toys filled your room with either copies or newer and stable versions.. Those toys don't keep you company.

     "Ugh, The doll really creeps me out." You grumbled, passing by again the corner of your room where you placed Poppy in the ground. Though you approved of it, it gives you an uneady vibes which made you stick with the Huggy, and the comfy toys you are with.