𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

School Hallway

"You still with Atsumu?" Yui Michimiya, your friend ask.

Yui Michimiya, Mao Aihara, Rinko Sudo, Moe Kikuchi, Chizuru Sazaki, Nozami Watabe and Manami Aoki is your friends. You friends with them since they're in Karasuno volleyball club so you are.

"Well yeah." You smile while looking at your phone, messaging someone while walking in your school hallway.

Atsumu Miya, your boyfriend. You confess to him while spring time and he said same to you too. You guys become couple after that confession.

"Why you even like him?" Aihara asked.

"Yeah. What do you even see in him?" Rinko asked too.

Everyone keep asking you why you like Atsumu and said to you that you should break up before bad things happened.. But you don't care. They're just jealous, you thought.

"Stop asking me that question already." You sighed as you stop and turn to them.

"Wether or not people hate him, I don't care. He's still my boyfriend." You said as you still messaging with someone.

"Plus, why you guys kept saying to me to break up with him? He's nice than what you guys thought." You smile at your phone again as you continue walking to your classroom.

"We don't hate your opinion Y/n. It's just.. you don't know the rumour spreading around?.." Kikuchi explain and turn to others.

They all seem to agree with Kikuchi. But you still don't want to.

"Trust me. All the rumours is just hater. Plus why would he would confess to m-" your phone suddenly got take away, making you to turn infront.

"Watch where you going, idiot." A tall, blonde guy with a glasses said to you.

You already know is it. Tall, blonde and four eyes. It's obviously Tsukishima. Your rival.

"Hey-! Give my phone back!" You grunt as you jumping up and down try to reach it, but he only raised his hand more high.

"Give it back!" You exclaimed as you stop jumping and take some breath.

"Short aren't you? Let see who you chatting with" he said as he look at your phone, reading your messages with Atsumu.

"Atsumu huh? Boring." He mumbles with uninterested face. He then throw your phone. You quickly catch it.

"And you're so short." He added as he walked away. A person followed him while both of their bags.

"So sorry about him! He always like that.." the person said.

Dark green hair, short but not so short than you and freckles. You know who he is too. Tadashi Yamaguchi.

You know him because he sit next to Tsukishima and he sit behind you.

"It's alright. It's wasn't your fault!" You smiled at him.

"Oi! What are you doing with that idiot?" Tsuki yelled from behind.