12

•Hailey's POV•

*Ding*

Oh fuck you, she's here. Fucking Great.

I hear Hayes come upstairs with a person, must be Sarah.

Maybe he likes her? I mean, she's beautiful, more than me, aha just kidding, Nope I look like a potato. That's why Hayes likes her.

"Hey Hailey, this is Sarah, and Sarah, this is Hailey." He greets us.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi." She replies shyly.

Oh she's fucking shy? Okay. Why am I so mad about this!

"Just breathe Hailey, just breathe." I try to calm myself, as Hayes and Sarah stare at me from my doorway.

"Well I'm going to go to Catherine's house. Hopefully Matt's not over there trying to suck my friend's face off. Just like what Cameron's doing to Melody." I say and push them out my way.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys, I walk into my car and start it.

Can this day get any worse? There's no gas!

"Uh." I groan, knowing I'm pissed off.

I walk into the house seeing Hayes and Sarah in front of a camera. My camera.

"Dear lord of Harry Styles, please help me." I say hoping that Harry Styles' soul would help me.

"Hey guys it's Hayes and I'm here with my best friend Sarah! We are going to do a trivia challenge! Just like what Nash and Cam did a few years ago, we're doing the same thing." He says to the camera.

I walk into the shot and flipped the camera off and walked away.

Hope he notices I ruined his video.