30

5 Weeks Later...

•Hayes•

This is my fault.

All my fault.

I hate myself.

I shouldn't even deserve to live.
.

Thoughts running through my mind. My eyes are red, puffy, and burning. I haven't eaten since the day Hailey got in the hospital, I haven't go out of the house since that night. Well I eat the stuff in the house, I've stayed in the house the whole time.

I miss her, if I was honest with her, if we didn't get into a huge fight this wouldn't had happened. I'm a bad person, I always fuck everything up.

"Why is it me that always mess things up?" I sigh.

I finally get up and take a shower, after so long, I'm going to see Hailey.

* * *

I bought a bouquet of roses for when I see Hailey.

I park in a parking space, getting out of my car, Grabbing the roses.

I walk into Hailey's room. Seeing her body, still pale.

It's been a month, she has 3 weeks left.

"Hello Hayes. Happy to see you again." I hear someone say behind me.

I turn around seeing the doctor.

"Hello, Doctor." I say.

"We did tests. She's perfectly fine we just need to wait till she's waken up." He says, I nod.

I look at Hailey, her body is shifting around, her beautiful eyes, flutter open.

"Hailey!" I say, almost crying.

She looks towards me.

"Who are you?" She asks confused.

"Hayes. Hayes, your boyfriend?" I say worried.

"I don't know you." She looks away.

"Hailey, we need to do some tests on you." The doctor says.

"She will be going home tonight. Hayes, I'll call you when she's ready." He says, I walk out the room.

"She doesn't remember me." I look down playing with my fingers.

2 hours later...

"Hailey you are good to go." The doctor walks out the room with Hailey.

She smiles.

"Well Hayes. You may take Hailey home, here are some papers, for her medication, so you can pick those up at the pharmacy." He says handing me the papers.

"Thank you." I smile, Hailey walks towards me.

We both walk together towards the pharmacy.

"Okay Hailey I'm going to get your medicine so just uh um stay here." I say walking in line.

*

"Um, Harry? Is that your name? I don't know but, I'm sorry I don't remember you." She says as we drive towards home.

"It's okay, it's Hayes by the way. You'll get your memory back." I laugh then, place my hand on her knee.

"Here we are." I park in the driveway.

"This is our apartment?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

I walk over to the elevator, Hailey behind me.