13

•Hailey's POV•

"Hayes stop!" I hear Sarah yell with her annoying voice.

Okay I just need to chill out, I mean, Hayes and I aren't dating so I wouldn't care. Since when was he best friends with Sarah?

Where did she even come from? Why am I so jealous?

***

"Harry Styles." I yell.

I grab my mini whiteboard and drew a penis on it.

I walk downstairs and pin up the board. Making sure the board was in the scene.

Then I flip the camera off again, and whisper a fuck you Hayes, and smile, them walk away.

I run up to my room and jump on my bed, and go on my phone.

"Heyooooooo!" I yell as I make a vine, and post it.

"Shit I'm bored." I groan.

Then I text Hayes.

-
Hailey- hey hoe lets go to the beach now

Hayes 😑😒😬💩- Yeah sure, can I bring Sarah with? We have to shower first tho.

Hailey- yeah sure! Like I care. 😒

Hayes 😑😒😁💩- okeyyyyyy byeeeee ✌🏼
-

Annoying child. He's bringing his girlfriend along. I mean bestfriend. I thought I was his ONLY bestfriend?

Okay Hailey! You need to stop being jealous!

I grab some shorts and a random shirt and grabbed my bathing suit.

***

"Fuck!" I yell as I trip down the stairs.

"Are you okay!" Hayes laughs, as well as Sarah. Bitch

"No I'm not." I give him an attitude.

"Is it that time of the month?" He smirks.

"Um. No so fuck off." I say and grab my car keys.

"Let's go. Before you two waste daylight." I roll my eyes and walk into the garage.

***

"We're here." I tell them as I get out the car.

_

Heyo! Oh gosh this is like my first authors note out of the whole story... Geez. Okay well, I might not update for awhile! Since my birthday is on July 2 so, yeah. I'll be busy. Like for awhile. And I'm in a really really bad situation rn. #fml like uhhhhh. Like all the crap that my bestfriend and I are going through. Like give him and I a break, we aren't dating smh. 😑 Well bye ✌🏼️💖😘