3rd trimester and and the phone call

Taylor's POV

We rush to hospital, but I'm pretty silent in the car. I'm trying not to cry as I'm really worried. "Tay, let's get a drive through Starbucks quickly" she says. So we both get a quencher.

We get to the hospital and I see Pat "hi" I say " what's up?" "He had a really bad knock and was unconscious, but he is back and has broken his ribs, fractured a bone in his neck and has a broken arm. " he is awake and he is asking about you". "Oh my, noo this is not good, I'm 8 months pregnant and my partner can't...." I start sobbing. "Hey listen, it will be ok, I know it's a lot but you have lots of help we will support you through this" he says and hugs me. "Can you guys come with me and see him?" I ask. "Of course" they both say.

We walk into his room and immediately feel tears running down my face. He looks sore. "Baby" I hear. "Omg, baby" I say with tears running down my face and then I see Trav crying "it's ok baby" "it's ok" he says while trying to rub my back as I hop on the bed, hysterically crying. I move closer into him "is this uncomfortable" I ask. "Yes but stay close to me, I need you right now" he says. "I love you" I say. "I love you too baby". I lay there with him for a while and I stroke his head and tells me what he remembers.

I get a text from Britt: "call us and we can pick you up, had to get back to the children". Also, left a few things for you and Pat has called Donna, Ed and Jason. Xx"

I text back and say "thanks you guys are amazing". The doctor comes in and says "right I have good news and bad news". The good news is you have only broken your neck and fractured everything else, it wasn't anything spinal, you'll need surgery on your arm to put it back into place and surgery on your neck. We will do this procedure tomorrow. I think it should be a 12 week recovery, I go silent, Trav looks at me and rubs my back. I have tears running down my face. "It's going to be ok" he says.

Ms Swift, we can put in place some support services such as hospital transportation. "Thank you" I say, I feel a wince of pain in tummy. "Ma'am are you ok?" " I don't know" I say. "More then happy to a scan, if you like?" Says the doctor. "Mmhm, that would be great, I say. Travis holds my waist and I lean over and kiss him. I stand up to follow the Dr and then all of a sudden I feel a rush of liquid coming out... "ummm, babe I think my water just broke". "
"Right Ma'am, we need to take you to the labour and delivery ward". As I'm being wheeled, I get a call from Jason "Hey Tay, what's happened" I tell Jason about Trav and his injuries and then I get another contraction. "Jason, one more thing" I say "what" "Ive also just gone into labour and I am about to have this baby without Trav and I'm scared" I burst into tears.. "hey listen, I can call your mom and dad" "I would love that" I say

Travis's POV

Fuck I think, I can't even see the birth of my own child. Just then Jason comes in "let's go buddy you're not missing this".