Part-6

After a week
Jimin's pov:
           It's been a week and here I am feeling like I am in a heaven. He is not a cold person or cold acting person. He is the sweetest person I have ever seen. I thing I am in a heaven from past 2 weeks.

          Right now we are in the dining room and I am in his lap and he is feeding me like a baby, because I insisted him to feed me. I like it when he baby sit me. He literally treating me like a baby. Here I am, I am getting some naughty ideas again.

            I brush it of, other wise I know where we end up and this time I don't think we end on the coach or bed and I think he will completely wreck me this time.

           After dinner he carefully take me to the room after turn of the light. And make me lay on the bed, and he also lay beside me. All of a sudden he said "jimin you want to meet my friends" I immediately said excitedly "yes yes I want to see them I want to how you talk to your friends and how your friends treat you."

        I can read his face like slightly confusion and I said again "don't look at me like that, from the school time nobody like to be my friends and everyone talk to me only when they have any work with me". He is silent I don't know why.

         After good 2 minutes of silent he hug me tight and place his hand under my chin softly rubbing my cheek and other hand was on my waist tightly gripping. Go god I want to stay like my whole time.

          He said with a calm voice "baby no matter who is with you or not your parents mom and dad always with you and they take care of you didn't they" I just nodded and he continued "like that no matter if anybody is with you are not I will always stay with. And moreover my friends will be your friends. OK!"

         I don't know why but I am feeling so blessed. I just hug him tight by his neck and in the second without thinking twice he hug me tight and protectively. I didn't leave him and even hug him more tight and all he do was tapping my back.

          After good 10 minutes I back away what I see was my favourite thing his smile. He is smiling softly like he sees a kid. I just kiss is forehead and nose which he giggled like a kid. I want to hear it again so I kiss his nose again and again which he giggling like a kid.

           Suddenly he stop giggling and said "continue what you was doing" with that I continued to kiss his nose again and lips I can say a small peck lovingly and his chin and his both eyes. Now he is top on me kissing my forehead both eyes nose cheeks and chin and lastly my lips softly.

      After this he softly said "let's sleep OK tomorrow will be a long day. I will introduce you to my friends and company members. OK don't think anything sleep come, I will hug you tight I know you love it when I hug you tight burying your head in my chest."

         Without wasting any time I quickly jump into his arms and I can clearly hear his chuckle while I hide my head in his head due to embarrasment.

Next morning
Authour's pov:
             Here suga get ready and cooking breakfast for him and his husband. While jimin is still sleeping. After cooking breakfast suga went to his shared room and sees jimin still sleeping while hugging pillow which suga keep beside him.

          Suga shakes jimin which jimin moving in bed like  a kid saying "hubby 5 more minutes please". With that he sleeps again which made suga smile a little seeing his little husband. Suga said in a soft voice "just don't you want come to my office and meet my friends". Jimin shut open his eyes and give a peck to suga on lips and ran towards the bathroom which made suga chuckled.

         When suga wanted to go down jimin call him "hubby don't go down you need to select my dress because I am first time coming with you". Suga just said "ok" and waited for him to outside come outside.

           After 15 minutes of waiting jimin come out with wet hair and just towel around his waist. When he notice that suga is looking at him he hurriedly hid his upper body with his hands and said shyly "hubby don't look at me like that and select a free for me ". Suga just chuckle seeing him and bring a dress beside him.

       Suga said while handling that dress to jimin "no need too search I buy you a new dress. When I see this black shirt and this black jeans I remember you". Jimin just hug suga and said "hubby don't hug me I am half naked" which suga smile and stand still without hugging him.

      After hugging jimin about to ran towards bathroom to change, suga said "don't go to bathroom change here I am going to office room for some papers". Jimin smile and peck suga and suga ruffled his wet hair.

         After 30 minutes they are in car and suga can say that jimin is nervous just by his action that biting his nails and tapping his feet. Suga said sternly "jimin don't bit your lips" and turn on AC more. Jimin listen him like a obedient kid but his nervous ness is not leaving him.

         Suga stopped the car at road side making jimin confuse and before he ask about it he lift jimin up and make him sit on his lap and said "sleep hmm OK I will wake you up when we reach our office OK". Jimin nodded but ask "our?". Suga look at him with confusion and said "whatever is mine it belongs to you to OK don't ask this again I don't like it".

         Jimin don't know what to say he hug suga and said "love you hubby I don't know how much but I will choose you instead of me". Suga didn't said anything but kiss jimin hair and patted his back. In just 5 minutes he sleep on suga body making suga surprised how can he sleep that fast.

        Suga shake jimin when they reach "jimin we reached to the office wake up". With that jimin wake up rubbing his eyes suga hold his hands preventing from rubbing his eyes instead he kiss his both eyes. Anyone can say that jimin just wake up from sleep.

         They enter the office suga leading the way and jimin following him like a lost puppy. But suga stopped suddenly and turn to jimin and said "jimin look, my friends behave like brats but trust me OK they are the best and I trust them". Jimin didn't said anything just peck suga lips lightly and said in sleepy voice "suga I want to meet them common".

         They headed towards his office room aka cabin, jimin following him like lost puppy. Everyone one is watching them and suga can understand there question face seeing jimin. Suga said "look everyone he is my husband Min Jimin respect him the way you all respect me. I won't think twice to fire the one who messed with him".

         When suga announced everyone coming towards jimin to congratulate him and welcoming him to the office for first time. Everyone is amazed by jimin's natural glow and his body structure and his behaviour is like a common man. After greeting jimin and suga went to suga cabin.

        Suga said "baby sit here I am going and will come in 20 minutes OK sit here if you want you can read books and play games in my laptop but don't spoil the files you brat OK and my friends will come here in any time OK bye baby" he said while kissing jimin on his hair softly.

         Jimin nodded his head and goes to his laptop to play games but close it when he remembers suga words not to spoil files. He is about to grab a book the cabin door open revealing a happy yet exited face.

    "yoongs I heard that you bring you husband office. Finally" but he stopped when he saw jimin and ask "who are you" then another 4 man's entered the cabin making him scared a little.

That's it for today by guys. See you in next part. BYE 👋.