Namjin smut

Jins pov:

After irritating the grandpa and making the kid flustered I am going to my room happy while jumping and watching the video which I recorded a while ago. But when I come into my room someone pinned me to the door while closing the door. My heartbeat stopped for a moment and it started again when I see it was only mansion.

But why her seems angry. Did I did something wrong or did he see what I am doing a while ago. If he sees that I am teasing that grandpa he is going to kill me. He silently coming towards me and there is no gap between us that our both bodies are connected except my head. He wrap his hand around my waist and snatch my phone and now I am clear that he watch that and I am going to die.

"are you happy while making others flushed. You want to feel how it feeled". He said and my heart started to beat fast and I am sure he can listen without coming closer. He put my phone on the bed and he sit on one of the chair while crossing his legs and holding a cool drink bottle in his hand.

"come and stand in front of me", he said in a demanding tone and shiver run down to my spin but I don't want to make him more angry. And I did what I said. "take of your shirt". My heart beat stop for a second but I did what he said and started to remove it slowly.

"I will give you 30 seconds. You need to be naked and you need to lay on the bed. Right now". I don't know why but my tears are getting teary but still he is my husband OK everything is OK he is my husband. But still I can't. "hoodie, ple" I started to tell him but he interrupted me with his cold voice "your going to do it or you want me force you".

I just did what he said even though I don't want to do it and I am not ready for it. I lay on the bed without making any eye contact with him and I can feel he is coming towards me. I don't want to look at him at least now or I will definitely gonna hate him.

I close my eyes tightly but weirdly I am feeling warm like I am under a blanket and when I open my eyes my eyes met with namjoons eye smile. I am confused and I can't understand why this sudden change before I can say anything he hug me tightly after wrapping me into the blanket.

"don't do this next time ok". He said while placing a softest kiss on my forehead and I am literally melting in the kiss. I want moorreee. "I want another one", I said while pouting and pointing towards my forehead and he smiled showing his dimples and my hands unknowingly went there to poke them. He started laughing like a mad man.

OK he is laughing at me. My pout got bigger and I am about to turn another side he make me face him and place another softest kiss on my forehead which I can't denied and he know it very well. I stayed like that and avoiding his eyes which is attracting me because how much love that eyes hold for me.

I give up kiss him on his cheek and turn to another side. He smiled which I can hear lightly and I am sure that his dimples again come visible and shot I missed it. He turn of the light and cuddle me from back side and it's comfortable though.

I don't even know how and when I slept and still naked but fully covered with the blanked even not he is my husband so not at a problem. This is what I want.

OK bye guys and next chapter is last chapter and I am already missing it.