Death Zappers: The story of the black and white world

Hello, Jeremiah McDermott here once again to give you another scary tale of Death Zappers.

This story tackles  a different dimension. Believe it or not, I do believe in different dimensions. In the summer of 2023, me and my friend, Jawad  tried to get in a different dimension. The dimension we were trying to get to was my cartoon show which I can't say because I don't want to get copyright and I can't say the name of the channel which it aired on because again, I don't want to get copyright. I will tell you the basic plot of the show and you can guess what it is. 

It's about three boys who scam the cul- de -sac kids for jawbreakers but in almost every episode, their scam was wrong and they get beaten up by the cul-de-sac kids or get sexually harassed by a trio of half sisters who are infatuated by the three boys. 

The reason I wanted to get into that  dimension is because my family treated me like garbage. My dad was on a trip to see his sister and brother-in-law for a whole week and my mom only cared about my sister and the dog. Every time I would say something or give an idea, my mom and my sister would make fun of me. My mom didn't cook for me or my sister. The only thing I had to eat was cereal. Cereal for seven straight days. I put sugar in the cereal to give it more flavor. I can't say the name of the cereal because of copyright reasons and I can't say the name of the sugar brand I use because of copyright reasons. 

Me and Jawad went online for science centers to go to for the dimension but we looked more into it and we found out that the science center that we wanted to go to for the dimension was just an entertainment center.

Another friend I had during the summer of 2023 was an old guy who lives across from me named Steve. Steve is this old guy who takes walks in the cul-de-sac where I lived. Sometimes, I would join him on his walks and we would talk and talk over and over. I tried telling him about different dimensions but he barely knew what I was talking about. My parents especially my mom hate Steve for no reason. I think my parents are cuckoo at times.  

In October of 2023, I wrote a letter to the science center about me going  to the dimension I want to go in. The letter was sent to them but I got the letter back in February of this year, 2024. By then, I gave up. I lost faith in the science center. Sure, it's just an entertainment center but that doesn't mean they don't do cool science experiments. They attach their response to my letter. Their response said this.

"February 27, 2024

Hello Jeremiah,

Thank you so much for writing to us here at (I CAN'T SAY THE NAME OF THE SCIENCE CENTER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE BY THEM BECAUSE I'M USING THE NAME OF THE SCIENCE CENTER WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION). You seem to like science and that is wonderful!

We talked as a staff, and we do not know about going to other dimensions here, but we do have many fun and extraordinary things to discover. We cannot send you to another world, but we would love for you to come visit us this summer so we can show you some of the amazing experiences we have here. Please contact our business number for free tickets and this event lasts to June 1 thru July 27, we look forward to meeting you". 

That's what the response said. 

Another tactic me and Jawad tried was us sleeping and hopefully, we ended up in my favorite cartoon show and stay there forever but the more that you think about it, as soon as your alarm goes off or someone shakes you awake, your just going to get teleported back into the real world but we still tried. We didn't go into the dimension. 

Our last attempt was writing the dimension's name on a piece of paper and taping it to our wall. I read about that in an article I found on the internet in the last days of 2023. I tried that on New Years Eve but to our surprise we didn't get teleported to my favorite cartoon show dimension.