09

AELORA HAD SAFELY GOT Aegon out of the city and into the sea, wherever he decided to go

AELORA HAD SAFELY GOT Aegon out of the city and into the sea, wherever he decided to go. All that was important to her that he was now out of her way and all that she needed is for Alicent and the rest of the Greens to bend the knee.

Night fell and Aelora luckily had found Vermithor with Vhagar beside him. The she-dragon snuggled her head into the princess, followed by a jealous growl of Vermithor. Aelora lets out a chuckle,

"Ziry likes ao" (She likes you) The sudden voice startled the princess as familiar eyepatch came to her sight as Vhagar moved away, revealing the person.

The princess lets out a dark chuckle with a light shook of head, "How did you find me?" She spoke softly. Aemond steps forward and stops a meter away from her with his hands rested behind his back, "I will always find you, princess. I thought you had learned that by now." He spoke and revealed his silver hair as he took off his hood.

"Lo ao issi sīr jehikagrī, pār find nykeā solution isse bisa vīlībāzma." (If you are so bright, then find a solution in this war.) Aelora spoke in High Valryan, the words rolling off her tongue so perfectly which attracted Aemond even more. She lifted her eyebrows with a hum and placed her hand in front of her stomach,

"Ao dohaertan Aegon sail qrīdrughagon. Ao gīmigon skoros bona means, Aelora." (You helped Aegon sail away. You know what that means, Aelora) He spoke softly with a sad expression.

Aelora stepped forward to him with saddened expression and placed her hands on his cheeks, "The Greens must bend the knee to my mother, Aemond. That is the only way.." Aemond's lips turned dry as they parted from each other, his eyes widen at the sight of her violet ones-she took his breath away.

The prince brought his hand to hers, "Return to Dragonstone with me and we will resolve everything with my mother." Aelora suggested and caressed his cheek with her thumb, "Kostilus.." (Please..) She begged and Aemond saw she spoke no lies by looking into her violet irises.

"Dārys tegorīr jorrāelagon issa-" (King's Landing needs me-) He stuttered out, "I need you, too." Aelora cut him off and those words shook the young prince. She needs him? Aelora never needed anybody..until now. The princess found home in him as much as she did in Vermithor. You could say, she fell in love..but she always denied those feelings. She found love for the weak,

Aemond was loyal to his mother..to his family, but he loved Aelora. They were the bridge that stood between this awful war that is to come. "Aelora..." He started, softly speaking her name. "They found Aegon..and brought him back to my mother." 

Aelora hadn't expected those words to escape his mouth. She wished for him to say that he needed her too, but she was right. Love was for the weak.

She brought her hands down and stepped backwards, with a sad glance she looked away from him. "Aelora," Aemond extended his hand towards her, but she dodged his touch and took another step back. Swallowing down her tears, she spoke; "I understand. Aegon has duties to perform...as so do I."

With her chin high, she walked past Aemond to Vermithor, "Aelora." He called softly and desperately. The princess turned around with a hum. As a minute of silence passed them, Aemond rushed to her. The prince cupped her face with his giant hands and leaned down to her as he placed his cold lips against her warm ones. Aelora was shook by the sudden action, but accepted it and relaxed her muscles.

Vhagar and Vermithor let out a roar of happiness and nudged each other with their tails, finally for the moment to happen between their riders. Aelora smiled, her lips not parting his as she rested her arms around his neck while Aemond lead his hands to her lower waist and pulled her body closer to his. Aelora hadn't care no more about how innocent she would be for her betrothed, because she knew that the only husband she wished for..was in her arms.

The two shared a passionate kiss, only to pull away breathless. Aelora lets out a chuckle with her eyes still closed as they rested their foreheads on each others. Aemond lets out a breathless laugh followed by her giggle. The prince brought his palm onto her cheek as his thumb slid down her lips as Aelora opened her eyes.

"Issa gevie Lora.." (My beautiful Lora) He whispered softly. Aelora felt her lips go dry by the cold as she brought her cold fingers against his cheek which made him shiver. Aemond was always terrified of another woman seeing him scarred and imperfect, but in her eyes, he was the most perfect one. The prince let his eyes fall as he could feel the eyepatch slowly sliding off of his head.

Aelora held his head and stepped onto her toes, placing a soft kiss below his eye where his healed scar led through. Aemond smiled softly and opened his eyes as he found her smiling. The moonlight hitting her silver hair and her pale skin, she was sight for the eyes. But, Aemond only allowed for her to be sight for his eyes.

"Bisa iksos daor geros ilas, issa gevie hūra." (This is not goodbye, my beautiful moon.) Aelora spoke softly and rubbed her thumb against his scar.

"Lo vīlībāzma iksos konīr naejot māzigon...Nyke gaomagon daor jaelagon naejot vīlībagon ao." (If war is there to come..I do not wish to fight you.) Aemond stated which made the princess look at him in awe.

"You will not have to, my prince. However, to how much I wish to stay here with you.." She started, Aemond nodded to her. "I know. I wish you a good flight on dragon back..my princess of Dragonstone." Aelora lets out a chuckle at his words and slowly they parted from each other as Aemond watched her climb on Vermithor.

She shifted to Vhagar, "Gūrogon care hen zirȳla, Vhagar.." (Take care of him, Vhagar) She spoke softly and the she-dragon lets out a small growl in confirmation. Aelora glances to Aemond who gave her a nod. The princess ordered her dragon into the air as Aemond with his winged animal watched the two disappear in clouds of the night.