~Twelve~

Continued-

Haseena fisted her palms as anger flared up her nose..as she saw Anubhav kissing that girl's palms. How badly she wanted to slap that girl and wash his mouth..but controlled herself as she really was curious about the scenario. She had never heard even a girl's name from his mouth and this sudden appearance with her sparked many questions in her mind. Her thoughts were interrupted by the waiter..who was standing there for her order. She ordered for a cappuchino and focused again on the girl and Anubhav..trying her best to spy on them.

Here, Anubhav felt somebody was eyeing him and he slowly roamed his eyes around, only to get shocked seeing Haseena..who had still not seen him looking at her. He immediately turned towards the girl..

Girl- kya hua Anu? Kuch pareshan lag rahe ho?(cutely)

AS- kuch nahi baby, bas garmi lag rahi hai thodi si..(wiping his sweat drops)

G- accha..chalo bahar chalte hain fir..accha lagega tumhe khuli hava mein...

He nodded and they got up..he paid the bill.

Haseena got up..

"Madam aapka cappuchino"..the waiter came..

HM- aap hi pi lijiye..(she said, hurriedly taking her bag and went out)

She followed them from a distance..so that they could not see her. But Anubhav knew she wasn't an easy nut to crack. He kept an eye on her sneakily.

Girl- Baby chalo naa aaj mere ghar..mom dad bhi nahi hai aaj toh..(clinging to him..making random patterns on his chest)

AS- aa..Sanya hum zaroor aate par aaj Maa ne avashyak kaarya diya hai..(honey dipped voice)

S- accha theek hai..(frowning)..par tum na yeh hindi baar baar mat ghusaya karo yaar..English bolte waqt kya hot sound karte ho..uff..(seductively)

He smiled..they talked for some more time..but to his bad luck, Haseena was close enough to hear their conversation. She wiped a lone tear and left from there.

Anubhav finally turned to see Haseena had already left from there. He huffed and drove towards home...assuming she had not heard anything.

Haseena locked her room's door and wiped her tears..only to allow a fresh set to flow. She looked at the love letter she had written for him kept on the table along with a red rose. She got up and crumpled the paper..and threw it into the bin.
She slept with those tear marks with the door locked only.

-----

Evening,

Anubhav picked Ammi's phone only to hear her worried voice..

"Beta Haseena darwaza nahi khol rahi hai..dopeher se andar hi hai..", ammi cried.

Abbu took the phone..

Abbu- bete tum aakar darwaza todne mein hamari madad kardo-(the doorbell rang)

Anubhav was already at their doorstep..he banged the door hard..but there was no response. His heart drowned in fear..

AS- abbu-ammi aap thoda peeche ho jaiye..(he said taking a few steps backwards..and hit the door with all his force)

The door didn't break..but before putting the force again, they heard it unlocking..Haseena opened it with a sleepy face..

Ammi- tu soo rahi thi?(disbelief)

Haseena looked down embarrasingly..

Abbu- beta tu toh kabhi door lock nahi karti...kuch hua hai kya bacche?(sweetly)

HM- nahi abbu..hum..aa..lock karke bhul gaye the..aur neend lag gayi..sorry..

Ammi- tu na..maar khayegi kisi din mujhse..(angrily)

HM- sorry na..(cutely)

Ammi- hmm..change bhi nahi kiya..waise gayi kahan thi tu?

Haseena glanced at Anubhav who was already glaring at her..

HM- aa..hum ek party mein gaye the ammi..

Ammi- aur party ka theme kya tha? Halloween??

HM- nahi..(confused)

Ammi- toh yeh tera kajal aise kyu faila hai? Bhoot banke gayi thi kya?

HM- aa..nahi ammi..woh sote samay shayad fail gaya..(nervously)

Abbu- dhyan rakha kar bache..ja jakar change karle fir kuch khakar so jana hm?

Haseena nodded with a smile..and Abbu handled an angry Ammj skillfully..Anubhav was still standing there.

AS- ab batayengi ki yeh sab kya hai?

HM- abhi toh bataya-

Before she could continue, he pulled her and made her sit on her bed.

AS- humein murkh banane ka prayas chhod dijiye Haseenaji..aap uss cafe mein kya kar rahi thi?

Haseena looked at him shockingly..

AS- aapko kya laga, humne dekha nahi aapko?

HM- humein toh yahi laga tha..aap apni girlfriend ke sath itne vyast jo the..(taunted)

AS- hamari niji zindagi se aap jitna door rahengi utna accha hoga apke liye..aap dost hain hamari, ussi maryada mein rahiye..(coldly)

Haseena looked down..why was he being so rude? Tears again started developing in her eyes. They just did not fall.

AS- apna dhyan rakhiyega..(he said getting up and left)

HM- aisa kya hogaya hai Anubhav aapko? Kal tak toh sab theek tha, phir yeh berukhi kyun?(sobbed)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aap sabko kya lagta hai, Anubhav aisa kyun behave kar raha hai? Will Haseena still confess ya yeh prem kahani ek tarfa hi hogi?

Janne ke liye bane rahiye mere sath! Aur haan, ab iss hi story ke updates milte rahenge aap readers ko jab tak iska annt nahi ho jata..reason aapko already message board par de chuki hoon.

Also, kya aapko new parts ka notification aa raha hai??

Aur sabse main baat,

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤