Story 1: Bet

The Super Bowl was coming up soon and Tina was so excited. She supported New York Jets and they were on tonight her boyfriend hated them and he was siding with Green Bays. She decided to make a bet if the NY jets lost she would have a public spanking which would be recorded by her boyfriend's friend. If her boyfriend lost she would give him a sissy makeover. Tina agreed saying that her boyfriend team would eat dust.

They were watching the game with only 3 minutes left it was the 1-1 and they need a team to score. 2 minutes left and the Green Bays scored. Tina's face dropped but she was optimistic that's her team would recover in the next 2 minutes, fortunately she was wrong.

Tina and her boyfriend were watching the match in the stadium so Tina's boyfriend thought it was only fair if the spanking happened in the stadium and instead of the spanking being recorded it would be live-streamed on Tv. So Tina was stripped naked and made to lean on the wall and spread her legs wide making a display for the world to see. Then the spanks landed on her butt making it jiggle with each hit.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Tina turned red, she was so humiliated. Someone from the crowd said she should go home walking naked holding a sign saying "I lost a Super Bowl bet!" The crowd pressured her so she did she had a walk of shame where the bright bum was on display.