Story 6: Dancing

Tina wanted another job especially after her other job failed miserably she decided she wanted to become a dancer so she looked up online places that were training and she found this websites and they were giving out lessons for very very cheap. Tina was on a budget and decided to give it a shot.

She arrived and walked in but got startled after seeing posters of nude girls scattered across the walls, Tina was so excited to find low prices she never read what type of dance they were doing.
It was a strip dance teacher, male, blue eye, brown curly hair.

"Hey there you?" Said the trainer "Were you that slutty girl who wanted to learn strip dancing?"

"No, I swear I'm not like that it was a mistake!"

"I don't like slutty girls who lie" The trainer said whilst coming closer and picking up Tina and laying her on his lap.

"Time for an old fashioned spanking!"

Tina started wiggling up and down the Trainers legs making her big ass jiggle. With each spank she felt more turned on. Her boobs were rubbing against the silky material of the trainer suit!

"a-Aaa-ooooOoooO-uUUUUhhhh" Tina moaned so load making the Trainer spank even harder increasing the stimulation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHehhhhhhEHHHHHH" Tina moaned even louder making people peer through the curtains behind the glass window where they were seeing a sight of a hot babe getting a spanking like a bratty girl.

Tina cummed all over the trainer.

"UGH, YOU FILTHY WHORE!" "THATS IT YOULL GET WHAT YOU PAYED FOR!" "STRIP!" "RIGHT NOW YOU UGLY SLUT!" The Trainer shrieked as he walked closer and started ripping the clothes of Tina he went and grabs nipple patches with tassels hanging from the Centre, he also grabbed a pink frilly tutu that matched the nipple patches.

"PUT THIS ON!" Said the trainer as he cleaned the cum of his suite.

"Sir, Where do I change?"

"Right here you're a dirty whore get used to it!"

Tina hesitated for a while but then gave up and started wearing the tutu which was now visible to be attached to a clear thong which was forced into a shoulder wedgie. Then she put the nip patches on.

"Wow you look even worse don't you think?" Trainer hissed while taking pictures as leverage "Now follow me outside!" The trainer said while heading outside.

Tina followed taking slow and steady steps knowing it's better than disobeying him.

"Dance!" Said the Trainer cheerfully

Tina stared dancing swayed her ass around then doing high knees. She was being recorded and live streamed all over the internet.