New character intros

Introducing new characters who'll be getting big side roles in the upcoming chapters & maybe even a lil side story for some of them.

Ayesha Jada Lynn McCray

 Sister to Ty auntie to Ali & Aubrie

my indoors for the character: Ariana Grande Kelly Kelly Alicia Fox

Looks: Lightskinned green eyes freckles wavy brown hair that ombres strawberry blonde with pink streaks in it several piercings a heart tattoo on the back of her neck and a slight sleeve of tattoos from beaches palm trees.

Personality: Ayesha's a sweet caring soul who shows love to everybody and tries her best to make those close to her's dreams come true. Flirty goofy & a lil shy.

Aesthetic: her fashion gives bratz doll mixed with punk mixed with the y2k aesthetic and slight hoochie fashion aesthetic

Brief description: Ayesha was born January 1 2001 and is Tyreke's baby sister. Dumb blonde bit of an airhead creative started wrestling in 2019 after seeing her brother do it and watching stardom dropping out of college to chase her dreams. Before that her & her brother were a great team both with wrestling ideas and outside of it as she helped come up with gears and entrances and spots while he helped her with other things like hyping her up with her getting with girls or helping her with her art ideas they're very close. 

Moveset: drop kicks kick variations blockbuster hurricanrana backdrop suplex her signature the spinning heel kick and her finisher the muta lock.

Role:she's gonna be very fucking involved in the story side roles and her introduction is kinda cute and I'm excited to have her stories play out

Bo Dallas

Role: you already fucking know what his role's gonna be that shit starts next chapter.

Tiffany Stratton

Role: Dumb blonde airhead mean girl who has a soft spot for certain members of this story also starts next chapter excited to see your reactions.

So now with our new side characters what are your predictions next chapter should be out before Monday.